Calling Cards of Morons

Like stone island and cp company

Stone Island, CP Company and MA Strum are all the same tat aimed at the kiddy on hooligan market and most of their stuff makes you look like a total fud.

Personally, I can only speak for Stone Island but despite the claims on here it’s really not that good stuff IMO.

Stone Island, CP Company and MA Strum are all the same tat aimed at the kiddy on hooligan market and most of their stuff makes you look like a total fud.

Personally, I can only speak for Stone Island but despite the claims on here it’s really not that good stuff IMO.

I know they are the same firm. I like the overshirts and jackets. Some of the stuff looks good. Some not so good

18 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

You're spot on. The quality in the Stone Island has dropped massively in the last 10 years. It's amazing folk still pay £130 for a sweatshirt that loses shape after one wash. 

MaStrum seems to be trying to be more concept pieces nowadays - exactly what Stone Island started off as before going mass produced muck (they're right to do that though, they clearly make a small fortune off of idiots).