Calling Cards of Morons

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Did you shout it at Graeme Shinnie and he looked round and evaded the tackle and scored a match winning goal, then do that heart thing with his hands right at you, then after the game invite you round to his house and solemnly declare you to be his bestie?

No?

Then I suggest your warning is ineffective.

I wasn't defending it. I can't really help it.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres a lot of cold light of day judgement of ceetain behaviour on this site that we are probably all guilty of!

Some of my shouts at the football must be fucking brutal. I do get carried away somewhat...

Indeed.  If I ever watch a Dons game at home my wife never ceases to remind me how much of a prize boob I make of myself.

She is quite clearly correct, I am a moron.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Stone island stuff is nice but I refuse to wear it to the football due to jakes wearing it with trackies etc.

That said got a pair of trackies half price they are the comfiest breeks ever.

Wouldn't pay full price for it.

I would definitely wear SI if it didn't come with the reputation.  It is good stuff.

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Folk in the stands shouting Man On.

I have to admit here that I love it when you hear full stadiums shout "Man on!" in unison, made better if the player then evades his marker and it's met with a gravelly "yeeesss" whilst applauding. I don't know why, there's just something about it I enjoy.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

*whispering*

The footballers aren't listening to you, they're listening to the other footballers.

To be fair, you are right but I'd put it under 'strange and pointless things football fans do' as opposed to being calling card of a moron.

I am slightly biased in that view though.

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

*whispering*

The footballers aren't listening to you, they're listening to the other footballers.

I reckon it's probably proved helpful once or twice. I think for it be to be moronic it would have to be something incorrect. I'm not sure many people after doing it give themselves a self congratulating pat on the back and think they've saved their team in any great way but it isn't really a hindrance or anything that detracts from anyone else's enjoyment