Calling Cards of Morons

Less of her waffling away utter shite is no bad thing to be fair.
Love watching that show to remind myself how thick I am, but to also remind myself that at least I'm not a colossal VL like 99% of participants on the show.

University challenge is good for this as well.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Nope, I think its funny as they deserved to be reminded forevermore that they cheated then died. It also still tickles me when I hear fans singing "you're not Rangers anymore".

Quite why they think the rest of us are as delusional enough to pretend like they do I have no idea.

Stupid Sevco.

^ This. "Rangers" "fans" would quite happily sweep the whole administration and liquidation thing under the carpet and pretend it never happened. Give them a few years and they'll be denying they were ever out of the top flight.

18 minutes ago, nsr said:

^ This. "Rangers" "fans" would quite happily sweep the whole administration and liquidation thing under the carpet and pretend it never happened. Give them a few years and they'll be denying they were ever out of the top flight.

Rangers were never out of the top flight.

The Rangers, on the other hand...

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I don't think anyone thinks they're being funny - it's used to get under the skin of Rangers fans in the same way, but not quite as sinister, that Rangers fans use child abuse to get under the skin of Celtic fans. 

Why does it bother a 'Dumbarton fan' anyway?

This dumbarton fan isn't bothered in the slightest, just intrigued by"football fans" who suddenly became business fans when Rangers hit the skids. No such interest when Livi, Airdrie, Celtic, Leeds Utd, Wimbledon for example all reformed, for some strange reason.