Calling Cards of Morons

Guest Moomintroll
People in the Black Country pronounce isn't as "day". 
They don't even know what colour chips are supposed to be, so their opinion is irrelevant.

Guest Moomintroll
To be fair, orange chips are absolutely fantastic. Wish we had them in Brum. Mind you, I would be forty stone. 
^^ Big team found (he fell for it).

I remember reading an article somewhere about the term ‘snowflake’, I think the first time it was used in the public discourse to describe an overly sensitive person was in Fight Club, the novel before the film.

It’s become a horrible cliche though, whether or not it describes someone accurately or not.

26 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I remember reading an article somewhere about the term ‘snowflake’, I think the first time it was used in the public discourse to describe an overly sensitive person was in Fight Club, the novel before the film.

It’s become a horrible cliche though, whether or not it describes someone accurately or not.

Read that last month, after having rewatched the film.

When people say “you don’t get many people like that going about nowadays” or some other utter nonsense that insuates everyone is morally bankrupt nowadays whereas 30 years ago people just couldn’t stop relentlessly doing each other favours. 

Worse still is that it’s nornally commented under some attention seeking Facebook video of a contrived scenario where someone is filming themself doing a good deed. 

On 02/02/2019 at 23:15, Bully Wee Villa said:

Can't remember the exact post but it was far from a first offence and he was being an arse. May have been homophobia. 

You can get banned for that ? 

I am old enough to remember when it was compulsory.

(He said in his best Liam Neeson voice)

Edited by killiekranky

Use text language.
Get that shite in the bin.
There isn't any need for it anymore but when I had my first phone you only got so much space before it went into a second page and cost you an extra 10p. I effectively started to spell without using vowels to save myself money [emoji38]

I'm not as bad as I was but I still find myself sending texts with shortened down words out of sheer habit.

There isn't any need for it anymore but when I had my first phone you only got so much space before it went into a second page and cost you an extra 10p. I effectively started to spell without using vowels to save myself money [emoji38]

I'm not as bad as I was but I still find myself sending texts with shortened down words out of sheer habit.
Pick