Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Sorry Adam, but I've been on this site for too long to know that the slightest thing can be used as a stick to beat you with and for that reason I shall refrain from divulging my mass killing spree. 

I can assure you though, it was nothing particularly interesting. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Ironically I was deported from Australia in 2002 with a 3 year exclusion order. 

I think that's what's termed an own goal.

18 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Never having traveled anywhere.

Now granted, some people would like to travel more but can't afford it, but I'm sure you can tell people who've never been anywhere pretty quickly.  Brexit has often intrigued me about this question as I reckon the correlation between the amount of travel someone had done and whether how they voted would be quite noticeable.  One would imagine that the percentage of people who'd never left Britain and vote for leave was probably pretty high.

The exception being those that have traveled in with the army or navy, this seems to narrow rather than broaden the mind

I was heading to the shop earlier and I got to the crossing there were about 6 people standing waiting to cross the road. Not one of them had the sense to press the button to stop the traffic and as soon as I walked up and pressed it, the lights changed. I mean, it’s not difficult is it? Fucking idiots.

18 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I was heading to the shop earlier and I got to the crossing there were about 6 people standing waiting to cross the road. Not one of them had the sense to press the button to stop the traffic and as soon as I walked up and pressed it, the lights changed. I mean, it’s not difficult is it? Fucking idiots.

This happens a lot and gets me far angrier than it should.

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Is there a reason why many traffic lights are now displaying the green man on the same box as the button, instead of on the side of the lights the cars use? How are you supposed to see it if some fat bint has parked her porcine bulk in the way?

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

The exception being those that have traveled in with the army or navy, this seems to narrow rather than broaden the mind

RAF ok though is it?? 

Of course it is. Why am I even asking?? 

:)

2 hours ago, Adam said:

How did you manage to secure residency in Australia with not only a criminal record, but a exclusion order?!

The visa process took ages and I was fully prepared for an expensive knock back but I reckon a couple of references from a police friend and another well respected member of the community as well as a lengthy statuatory declaration from myself convinced them that I was a swell guy. 

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I think that's what's termed an own goal.

Na, I couldn't give a f**k if that sticks. The fact that I got thrown out of a country where the UK sent it's ne'er-do-wells has been a source of amusement amongst family and friends for years. You may mock. 

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

'Elf & Safety, innit? 1 to look straight ahead, 1 to look left, 1 to look right, 1 to look behind, 1 to write the Risk Assessment, 1 to check it and 1 suitably trained button press operative.

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

When you’re standing at a lift , having pressed the button and it’s clearly illuminated ,then someone comes along and presses the “call lift” button .

Do these morons think you’re just standing there aimlessly staring at a lift door ?

15 hours ago, ah-dee said:

one thing that used to make me cringe when i was young, yet still deserves its place in here is something my dad did regularly when on holiday in a restaurant.

some young tidy would show us to a table, the menu would be read and she would return for our order. this would trigger my arsehole father into arsehole mode and he would order everyones food in english but putting on a french accent.

it was embarrassing as f**k. he is also the c**t that has to taste the fucking house wine and ask when and where the fish was caught. made no difference to the c**t but always tries to be pretentious.

this post could have gone in a number of threads!

Joey B.jpg

5 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Although at a lot of them it makes precisely no difference whether you press the button or not. Think I walk to and from work through about 6 of them where the lights follow precisely the same sequence whether someone hammers the button or stands there like a fart in a trance.

On 21/01/2019 at 08:53, D.A.F.C said:

No just that there's jobs there if needed. Volunteers maybe? Has to be better than sitting about? Especially in the summer.

Aye, I often find myself sitting about doing nothing in the hot summer sun and think to myself "you know what, I'm just going to go out and pick up hunners of litter". 

Folk who dont know the difference between condemn and condone.

One of "our boys" on ITV this morning shouting "yeah but civilian casualties are part of war, 'fo. Nobody condemns that, nobody is condemning that".

Condones, you brain dead murdering robot.