Calling Cards of Morons

1) Shout, or have ever shouted, "this is ma song!"

2) Have 'a song' in general

3) Use the caps lock button for the typing of all capitals (i.e. not a shift key & the letter together)

4) Have the Highland Cow as the logo of your vegan society;  a breed of cattle that was custom-f***ing-designed by the meat industry and wouldn't be around without it.

10984250_10153186304813155_7803167004573

Edited by Hedgecutter

On 16/01/2019 at 20:59, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

People who, even in 2019, continue to use the phrase 'should have gone to Specsavers'.

On a similar theme, people in the office who, when their computer is playing up, exclaim 'Computer says no!'.  In 2019.

Edited by sparky88

People who don’t take sugar in their tea or coffee and tell you, “ They’re sweet enough without it “

People who walk into a sauna / steam room and exclaim “ Christ it’s hot in here”

Anyone ( unless they have a medical condition ) who wears sunglasses indoors 

People who don’t take sugar in their tea or coffee and tell you, “ They’re sweet enough without it “
People who walk into a sauna / steam room and exclaim “ Christ it’s hot in here”
Anyone ( unless they have a medical condition ) who wears sunglasses indoors 

IMG_0356.jpg

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

I asked a woman in a coffee shop how often she hears this and perhaps unsurprisingly she said, "Lots, and every person saying it thinks they are being original". I hope she doesn't put on a fake smile everytime and just stares the c***s out. 

However, it is good to say that or "Can you sell me the winning ticket please hahaha" to a lottery vendor to make your kids cringe if you are a fan of embarrassing them in public.

I asked a woman in a coffee shop how often she hears this and perhaps unsurprisingly she said, "Lots, and every person saying it thinks they are being original". I hope she doesn't put on a fake smile everytime and just stares the c***s out. 
However, it is good to say that or "Can you sell me the winning ticket please hahaha" to a lottery vendor to make your kids cringe if you are a fan of embarrassing them in public.
Reminds me of this

Never having travelled anywhere.

Now granted, some people would like to travel more but can't afford it, but I'm sure you can tell people who've never been anywhere pretty quickly.  Brexit has often intrigued me about this question as I reckon the correlation between the amount of travel someone had done and whether how they voted would be quite noticeable.  One would imagine that the percentage of people who'd never left Britain and voted for leave was probably pretty high.

Edited by Highland Capital

Idiots who, usually people with very little ambition or success themselves, complain about a ‘loser mentality’ of professional footballers, managers or clubs for poor performances, poor tactics or not spending millions chasing trophies respectively.

Can’t be arsed to further themselves so they call people infinitely more successful than themselves losers from afar.

Never having traveled anywhere.
Now granted, some people would like to travel more but can't afford it, but I'm sure you can tell people who've never been anywhere pretty quickly.  Brexit has often intrigued me about this question as I reckon the correlation between the amount of travel someone had done and whether how they voted would be quite noticeable.  One would imagine that the percentage of people who'd never left Britain and vote for leave was probably pretty high.

Don’t need to go to many places to realise that a lot of Britain is absolute shite.

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Don’t need to go to many places to realise that a lot of Britain is absolute shite.

And a lot of it isn't. Get out there and see for yourself. 

54 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I always thought in 2014, Yes should've run buses for undecided voters to show them other parts of the UK and ask them if this is really what they wanted to stay a part of.