Calling Cards of Morons

tells you to "shut up im watching corrie" when you ask if shes finished with her dinner plate then takes a call from her sister 2 minutes later.

also, uses the term "corrie" for tge abortion of a television programme she is watching

There is a chance I have moaned about this before but workmates who start their day early, leave really late, work their lunch hours and then moan constantly about it. If you don't like doing it then don't do it. I get that they have a lot of work to do but the mangers won't get in extra staff or manage the workloads better when they constantly work the hours that make it unnecessary. They don't even get paid or time in lieu for it.

They are not just morons for doing it (especially for f**k all) but bigger morons for moaning constantly about something they can actively change. 

Edited by Jambomo

Anyone attending that Star Sixes pish at the Hydro in Glasgow tonight and over the weekend, watching overweight ex professional footballers in their 40's and 50's half heartedly kicking a ball about just to get an appearance fee to reduce their tab at Ladbrokes  and paying for the privilege.

Anyone attending that Star Sixes pish at the Hydro in Glasgow tonight and over the weekend, watching overweight ex professional footballers in their 40's and 50's half heartedly kicking a ball about just to get an appearance fee to reduce their tab at Ladbrokes  and paying for the privilege.
The way the transfer market is going, Brendan Rodgers might be there watching potential targets.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

From the Hydros website:

"The world’s greatest players will reunite in January at Glasgow’s SSE Hydro for the second edition of Star Sixes - an indoor 6-a-side football tournament featuring the legends of the game. "

6 ex pars players involved , worlds greatest players indeed lol

13 hours ago, Jambomo said:

There is a chance I have moaned about this before but workmates who start their day early, leave really late, work their lunch hours and then moan constantly about it. If you don't like doing it then don't do it. I get that they have a lot of work to do but the mangers won't get in extra staff or manage the workloads better when they constantly work the hours that make it unnecessary. They don't even get paid or time in lieu for it.

They are not just morons for doing it (especially for f**k all) but bigger morons for moaning constantly about something they can actively change. 

If they can actively change that, then I'm envious of them.

Anyone that goes or believes the junk related to palm readings, or psychic readings.

Tarot cards for morons thread you’re looking for for this pish. It’s a right downer when you get that death card right enough though