Calling Cards of Morons

iPhone snobs.  Yep well done, you've paid a grand for a phone when you can get one just as good for a third of the price.  Or you're spunking £55 a month to have it on contract.

I don't mind them as handsets, I just hate when gimps look down on you for not owning one.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

iPhone snobs.  Yep well done, you've paid a grand for a phone when you can get one just as good for a third of the price.  Or you're spunking £55 a month to have it on contract.

I don't mind them as handsets, I just hate when gimps look down on you for not owning one.

You mean they still make phones that are not iPhones? 

Samsung snobs are just as bad. my girlfriend has an s9 or something like that, paying over £60 a month or such like.

i have a cheap samsung that gives me all i need for £22 a month. i honestly cant tell the difference between the two

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 23:04, Cerberus said:

Still listening to the music of those 2 guys that were in Oasis.
Being over 19 and wearing you're hair like the 2 guys from Oasis.

I should be so lucky...

The assumption that if you are not a fan of the festive season, or get waayyy carried away with it sometime in november, that you're some type of scrooge or whatever. 

Some of us are just sensible enough not to fall for the yearly flannel and enjoy it for what it is. Time off work to have a good time. How we choose to do that is none of your fucking business so away and put far too many christmas lights up in your garden and be sure to post pictures of them on all your soshul meedja outlets to somehow 'prove' that your doing it so much better than everyone else. 

Yay!!!! Christmas :) 

Just now, Chicken Wing said:
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Run down the front when their team scores a goal. Bonus moron points for thickos trying to navigate seats in front of them.

^^^ runs round the terracing at Somerset Park to goad opposition fans when his team scores type post

That happened once. And it's different to running down the front of a stand like a lemming because it's a thing they've seen others do.