Calling Cards of Morons

The problem with the poppy  in the West of Scotland is that it's been hijacked by the fecking morons that follow the old firm.. Every loyalist sash loving dickhead proudly displays his poppy only as a giant GIRFUY to the Timmies around him.  Couldn't spell Ypres never mind tell ye what happened there.  As for the rabid IRA lovers , their having nothing to do with said loyalist sash loving emblem , anyway they're too busy mourning the fallen of the Six Day War to have any time for that nonsense . The poppy and the Palestinian conflict are two prime examples of how they are so desperate to use stuff to get one over each other in their tiny fecked up heads

8 hours ago, GordonS said:

My grandfather suffered terribly in a German prisoner of war camp.

Time after time he was overlooked for promotion.

My grandfather suffered horrendous injuries during the Russian revolution.  He was seized by the Bolsheviks.

18 hours ago, banana said:

Carnivores getting their knickers in a twist about hunting is classic moron calling cardage.

I'm not particularly against hunting or fishing per se. Shooting ruminants at the edge of a cliff is hardly sporting?

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

My grandfather suffered terribly in a German prisoner of war camp.

Time after time he was overlooked for promotion.

Mein fell outta guard tower...