Calling Cards of Morons

15 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Generally find that those who throw around these platitudes are anything but tolerant.

Quite - there's none so intolerant than your modern 'Progressive'.

It is a very, very well constructed scam to be fair - appeal to those resentful due to their own failures, those looking for absolution of responsibility past present and future, for fault to be passed onto other people, groups, and institutions.

Addictive, a state of being that must be preserved at all costs lest one has to look in the mirror, hence their fanatical intolerance.

1 minute ago, GNU_Linux said:

Full kit wanks (usually found on holiday in the sunny pastures of Benidorm). Bonus points for getting the family involved.

I was once walking down the Gallowgate and saw a Celtic fan outside a pub with a top on and a captain's armband!

5 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Full kit wanks (usually found on holiday in the sunny pastures of Benidorm). Bonus points for getting the family involved.

Biggest ever "Scottish cringe" I've ever had was seeing some twat in a Hibs top on the strip in Vegas. 

In response to the new Facebook guidelines I hereby declare that my copyright is attached to all of my personal details, illustrations, comics, paintings, crafts, professional photos and videos, etc. (as a result of the Berner Convention).

For commercial use of the above my written consent is needed at all times!

(Anyone reading this can copy this text and paste it on their Facebook Wall. This will place them under protection of copyright laws.)

6d2n.gif

5 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

Anyone who is passionate about achieving Scottish Idependence.

Anyone who is passionate about stopping Scottish Independence.

FTFY Maggie ;)