Rangers vs Killie - the Halloween Match

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, bennett said:

Killie fans trying too hard to show the other fans that they hate Sevco....

If the club and fans could try to be a little less despicable, then maybe it wouldn't be so easy.

Killie fans trying too hard to show the other fans that they hate Sevco....

Most of them know inherently where their ‘Big Club’ allegiances lie. You or I can do nothing about that. It’s up to them to break the chains and shackles. They simply can’t do this.

The obsession with Rangers Football Club still continues unabated, dead or otherwise.

They will continue to stamp their feet to protest otherwise, but deep down ( apart from those who witnessed the emergence of the ‘New Firm’) they will continue to be absolutely consumed by Rangers & Celt*c FC and anything that follows them on and off the Park.

5 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Most of them know inherently where their ‘Big Club’ allegiances lie. 

I'm glad you're finally coming round, Robert.  You're far from perfect, but the Sir Steve Clarke juggernaut accepts allcomers.

10 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Most of them know inherently where their ‘Big Club’ allegiances lie. You or I can do nothing about that. It’s up to them to break the chains and shackles. They simply can’t do this.

The obsession with Rangers Football Club still continues unabated, dead or otherwise.

They will continue to stamp their feet to protest otherwise, but deep down ( apart from those who witnessed the emergence of the ‘New Firm’) they will continue to be absolutely consumed by Rangers & Celt*c FC and anything that follows them on and off the Park.

You're trying too hard.

If obsession means spending the last 6 years laughing at you, then aye I'm obsessed.

So is the whole of Scotland minus the currant buns though.

11 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

The "obsession" line is just a weak attempt to quell any point and laugh fun that morons think is an impregnable defence.  Change it up a wee bit please.

I honestly couldn't even tell you the Rangers first XI.  Could probably get to about 6 or 7?  So I'm as obsessed with Rangers as I am with Livingston.

Ooft. A couple of big boy words in there - good for you.

Mon Killie, in about this SHITE!

Absolutely this.........a nation expects and if the Confidemusians do the biz tonight then the pressure on Gerrardiola will increase exponentially.

[emoji149][emoji149][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883][emoji883]

2-1 Killie.....Jones double......[emoji41][emoji41]

Steve Clarke believes his Kilmarnock team will head to Ibrox in confident mood as they aim to extend our five-match unbeaten league run.

Saturday's draw with Hamilton took Killie to second spot in the table ahead of our first Premiership meeting with Steven Gerrard's team.

The manager's Killie reign started with a 1-1 draw in Govan thanks to an injury-time goal from Chris Burke.

Clarke looked back at that dramatic match one year ago as well as previewing Wednesday's game. 

He said: "We have a stronger squad now, certainly we have a team that believes in themselves in a little bit more.

"That is not to take anything away from the players who went to Ibrox last year and put in a really gutsy performance and managed to nick a 1-1 draw.

"Not just in the belief, the skill level, the quality that these players have shown over the last 12 months.

"The ones that are still here from when I came into the club are still very important for me.

"We have managed to add five or six quality players to the group which makes you better.

"We have no reason not to be confident. It has been a good spell of matches for us.

"We are going into what I would probably class as a more difficult run of fixtures, with all due respect to the teams we have just played.

"We play Rangers, Aberdeen and Hearts in the next three games, three tough games but three games we look forward to."

Asked about Wednesday's opposition, the Killie boss replied: "They have been through a couple of changes of manager and certainly made a lot of changes personnel-wise in the summer.

"They have shown with some if not all of the performances this season that they are a much-improved team.

"Domestically they have been OK, they have had some difficult games, they have had some games where they maybe should have won and didn't.

"But there have been some games at Ibrox especially where they have been very strong and just blown the opposition away so we have to be on our guard for that.

"I expect a reaction from any team that loses a game before we play them.

"You always expect them to bounce back and Rangers will be no different to any other team."

1 hour ago, killienick said:
18 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

Ooft. A couple of big boy words in there - good for you.

Must be a Cut and paste job

Archived