Thistle v Ayr 27/10/18

1 minute ago, Stan Quinn said:

Adams has proved to be a better central defender than Bell. I would go with 

Doohan 

Smith Adams Rose Harvie 

Geggan  Murdoch Kerr Crawford 

Moore Shankland 

Subs 

Bell Moffat  McGuffie Forrest Ferguson Docherty and Hare- Reid.

Thistle will be right up for this but I'm going for a narrow 2-1 victory.

Shankland and Moore.

Surely Dec McDaid gets somewhere in that squad!?  

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adams has proved to be a better central defender than Bell. I would go with 
Doohan 
Smith Adams Rose Harvie 
Geggan  Murdoch Kerr Crawford 
Moore Shankland 
Subs 
Bell Moffat  McGuffie Forrest Ferguson Docherty and Hare- Reid.
Thistle will be right up for this but I'm going for a narrow 2-1 victory.
Shankland and Moore.
If he's learned his lesson from last week he'll not go with those wide players. Too conservative.

I'm also not sure Adams has proved better than bell. I've not seen much since the early weeks of the season but bell always looks assured, whereas Adams is more the dominant-bomb-scare type.

The honest men are in fine fettle the night. Their danders are up and you seem to fair fancy your chances against Mr Caldwell's all new and improved Jags.

Fair play to the honest men, hope you all have a cracking day out and enjoy your visit to fortress Firhill.

3 points for the super Jags :thumsup2

The honest men are in fine fettle the night. Their danders are up and you seem to fair fancy your chances against Mr Caldwell's all new and improved Jags.

Fair play to the honest men, hope you all have a cracking day out and enjoy your visit to fortress Firhill.

3 points for the super Jags :thumsup2

“Mr Caldwell’s all new and improved Jags”

That lost to the only part time team in the league last week. Where the f**k did this roaster come from?

If he's learned his lesson from last week he'll not go with those wide players. Too conservative.

I'm also not sure Adams has proved better than bell. I've not seen much since the early weeks of the season but bell always looks assured, whereas Adams is more the dominant-bomb-scare type.

I’d be more tempted to play Bell and Adams tbf. They were faultless against Dundee United but I don’t know how they’d do against a team that’s not constantly playing long ball though.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

“Mr Caldwell’s all new and improved Jags”

That lost to the only part time team in the league last week. Where the f**k did this roaster come from?

No need for this type of banter my friend. I would of expected higher standards from an Ayr United supporter :(

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I think Adams has been our most consistent centre half tbh. Bell & Rose were terrible at Palmerston (they had a half each). Its more a question of who plays with him.

I think the answer to that is Rose for this one as I doubt Partick will just shell long balls at us.

Subway from the city centre to either St George’s X or Kelvinbridge. SGX closer by a few mins but Kelvinbridge has more pubs around it.

If getting off at St. George’s Cross the Royalty Bar is one to be avoided (the clue is in the name).
Ayr fans will be welcome in the Woodside Inn which is pretty much a 50/50 between the 2 stations but SGX comes first travelling from the town.

9 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I cry real tears every time a mediocre championship club thinks ill of us.

Nothing makes me more moist than hearing the opposition support belt out a rendition of Ayr, Ayr f**k yer Ayr. 

39 minutes ago, sanny said:

Patrick 0 Ayr 2. Forrest & ShanklandLINEUP111540626734027.png

Big fan of every player being a Knome. 

Not going today, been a while since I've missed one :lol:

Start of a 3 game run against the bottom 3 teams so expecting 9 points and lots of goals over the next 7 days.  

Partick shouldn't cause us too many problems today because they are shit ^_^

Partick Thistle 1 - 4 Ayr United 

Archived