Will The Caley Ever Lose Another League Game?

8 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Of course I fully expect to go the season unbeaten. I don't gamble on moral grounds. 

:lol:

ETA, not sure this thread is going as intended!

Edited by Granny Danger

You would literally have more points on the board if you'd gone won-loss-won-loss all season. Is the point of the game to be unbeaten or to win points?

Anyway, you're officially half way to matching statistically the greatest unbeaten  run in highland football history. Congratulations, I guess. 

ICT as a club are like a rehab centre for footballers other club's fans think are terrible.  The only player in recent memory we were warned about, and is still fucking awful, is Brad McKay.

The amount of players who leave with their stock in a different stratosphere from when they arrived must be unrivalled in this country.

5 hours ago, k-ton said:

I Expect It Probably Will At Some Point In The Future Because It Would Be Very Surprising If It Didn’t. Twenty Games Is A Good Run Though.

Its totally unacceptable for this writing style in 2018 k-t.

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I will bet you £1,000 that ICT lose a league game this season and will give you odds of 2-1.

8 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I'm not quite sure how this would work.

Stephen, what confuses me a little bit is, if you are against gambling on moral grounds (which I don't have a problem with), why did you ask GD how the bet would work rather than just stating that you are against gambling when he first offered you the odds?  I know I'm being a bit pedantic, but it just seems a bit strange (or did you just lose your bottle?)

20 minutes ago, Bailey1874 said:

Stephen, what confuses me a little bit is, if you are against gambling on moral grounds (which I don't have a problem with), why did you ask GD how the bet would work rather than just stating that you are against gambling when he first offered you the odds?  I know I'm being a bit pedantic, but it just seems a bit strange (or did you just lose your bottle?)

Now there’s a man with an analytical mind...

9 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Because I am at the wind up, Bailey.

...and one with a poor answer.

6 hours ago, Bailey1874 said:

I presume that you don't actually "fully expect" to go the season unbeaten or you would have accepted GD's bet in a second ?

24 minutes ago, Bailey1874 said:

Could someone please PM Rainman here and let him in on the joke?