Will The Caley Ever Lose Another League Game?

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 15:59, qos_75 said:

I fully expect Queens to sword ICT on 9 March, with 4-1, the likely score. Dobbie x3 and Dykes for Queens. 

The disappointment of the result for ICT will be salved slightly by the soothing, rhythmic, pumping dished out by the Dobbie.  

Every side in the league will be on the receiving end this season, so it is better to just embrace the fact that, this is your time Caley fans.  :)

FTFY.  Maybe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

The thread reminds me of a gambling fool, and Hearts fan, who I worked with years ago, he told me at the beginning of the season that he had a foolproof way of beating the bookies, the fool you see explained that he had researched the last twenty seasons and Hearts always won one of their games 1-0, cast iron he said, can't fail etc etc, now this guy was a high earner, big bucks back then, so his method was simple first Hearts game £100 on the 1-0 result, well that didn''t happen so then you double the 1- 0 bet on the next game and so forth and so on, you can imagine the math if after 20 or so games...............

I met him in an airport years later and during the meet I asked him about that bet and was met with a grimace which indicated that the bet hadn't come through though I suspect he didn't carry it through all season, what did come out was that his marriage had collapsed and the bank had repossessed the house and by this time he wasn't the big bucks man he had been, sad.

Not a f***ING chance this will happen but good to see P&Bs equivalent of Scrooge (and ICTs) is alive and well 
This was said last time and it was one of the worst performances I've seen from us all season, at least this time we've got some scoring confidence going into it