Will The Caley Ever Lose Another League Game?

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Be interesting to see what frame of mind Vigurs in on Saturday.  Sometimes he's unplayable.  Other's its like he's actively trying to get sent off.

Tru Dat.

Beware your crunchable bones if it's an "actively trying to get sent off" day. But he's had a great touch in most recent games.

On 28/10/2018 at 13:53, Nightmare said:

Might be about to happen in Estonia in the next two weeks.

Nomme Kalju have won 23 and drawn 11 games from 34, but are currently 2nd place behind Flora with a much poorer GD, so it’s basically out of their hands. It’s also actually possible for Kalju to finish 3rd, as Levadia are only 5 points behind them with a game in hand as well, although Levadia and Flora have to play each other so the unbeaten 3rd place for Kalju is very unlikely.

One game left and they're top, but they could still finish unbeaten in second if they draw and Flora win their last fixtures. (their head-to-heads with 2nd and 3rd mean that a draw is good enough for the title with any other result in the other game.)

18 minutes ago, Thumper said:

One game left and they're top, but they could still finish unbeaten in second if they draw and Flora win their last fixtures. (their head-to-heads with 2nd and 3rd mean that a draw is good enough for the title with any other result in the other game.)

Ah, my mistake. Neither Liverscore nor Flashscores seem to have picked up on Estonia being a H2H league rather than GD when determining places, so I was assuming the title race was in Flora's hands, rather than Kalju, who own the H2H.

Fascinating end to the season there, anyway.

Twice now (Tuesday and today) I have been tempted to stick Caley to draw on my acca but decided against it as I thought no way will it happen again. Just know for a fact that if I were to do it, they would end up with a win/defeat.

2 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Twice now (Tuesday and today) I have been tempted to stick Caley to draw on my acca but decided against it as I thought no way will it happen again. Just know for a fact that if I were to do it, they would end up with a win/defeat.

They've got Partick coming up.  Next to no chance that ends in a draw.

It's significant that we had two wins on the bounce, first 3-0 at Dunfermline, then Partick where Oakley got injured, and missed the next 6, all draws. Yesterday was his first game back and he scored. A draw against County who are favourites to go up is not a bad result. It's the other ones that have killed us.

4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

They've got Partick coming up.  Next to no chance that ends in a draw.

Hey, one in a million chances happen more often than you think...

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:49, Poet of the Macabre said:

I believe Inverness are the first side ever to draw seven consecutive matches in the Scottish second tier. 

Congrats guys!

Are Plastic Whistle the first team to lose seven consecutive matches in the Scottish second tier ?