Will The Caley Ever Lose Another League Game?

Given that none of the diddy teams in this league have managed to beat us in the last 20 attempts, I fully expect that we will become the Championship's first ever Invincibles.

Is John Robertson the Scottish Arsene Wenger? Not even fussed if we don't get promoted as long as we get a golden trophy.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

I fully expect Queens to sword ICT on 17 November, with 4-1, the likely score. Dobbie x3 and Dykes for Queens. 

The disappointment of the result for ICT will be salved slightly by the soothing, rhythmic, pumping dished out by the Dobbie.  

Every side in the league will be on the receiving end this season, so it is better to just embrace the fact that, this is your time Caley fans.  :)

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

No.

So when you say “I fully expect that we will become the Championship’s first ever Invincibles” you don’t actually mean it?

Seems strange to start a whole thread on that basis.

5 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Given that none of the diddy teams in this league have managed to beat us in the last 20 attempts, I fully expect that we will become the Championship's first ever Invincibles.

Is John Robertson the Scottish Arsene Wenger? Not even fussed if we don't get promoted as long as we get a golden trophy.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If you go the season without losing a league game I give you £2,000 if you lose any games you give me £1,000.

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

No.

I presume that you don't actually "fully expect" to go the season unbeaten or you would have accepted GD's bet in a second ?