Will The Caley Ever Lose Another League Game?

7 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I mean, I can think of teams off the top of my head who can match that record. Aye were relegated three times from this division between 2009-ish and 2017-ish 

I think you mean Ayr.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Dundee hold the Second Best World Record for being the absolute dross in relegation from same League in ten years.

A totally slaverin fuckin gobshite fact for a haverin, slaverin, gobshitin bunch of Dundee supporters who have aspirations above their shite of a football team.

With that, will one of you Lochee/Hilltoon masturbaters come on her and tell me that Dundee never got relegated three times in ten years from the same league.

Tell me that never happened.

You seem upset.

Maybe you will have more fun counting Inverness promotions in the last 10 years?

13 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Dundee hold the Second Best World Record for being the absolute dross in relegation from same League in ten years.

I got the book for Christmas from the wife - The Guinness Book of (2nd Best) World Records.  Wouldn't recommend.  

• Stephen Malkmus changed the title to Will Fans of Dundee FC Ever Give it a Rest?