Kilmarnock v Hamilton Accies

12 hours ago, mathematics said:

Well done Hamilton, destroyed football again. Eugh.

killie were garbage though.

13 minutes ago, killienick said:
44 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
This 100% happened.

Ask someone from the large family car who travelled, if you can find them, they'll confirm it.

Inject this straight in my veins.

images.jpeg.735c2b9b1589cbbd9cef31e6b8c2675b.jpeg

#DiddyAlliance

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope the two f-annies that got lifted by the police after the game get sinn died from Rugby Park ... unnacceptable behaviour to cave in a window of a Hamilton supporters bus yesterday.

all i can do is say sorry to the Hamilton fans that had to journey home with a missing window in the cold  and hope nobody got hurt ..... i'm still raging after seeing it posted on facebook

30 minutes ago, Godric1970 said:

i hope the two f-annies that got lifted by the police after the game get sinn died from Rugby Park ... unnacceptable behaviour to cave in a window of a Hamilton supporters bus yesterday.

all i can do is say sorry to the Hamilton fans that had to journey home with a missing window in the cold  and hope nobody got hurt ..... i'm still raging after seeing it posted on facebook

How is your rage manifesting itself?

3 minutes ago, Godric1970 said:

listening to music helps calm me down 

I was so angry at the football yesterday that I stamped my foot so hard at one point it was immediately painful.

Was too embarrassed to let on at the time.  It's ok now but.

On 10/28/2018 at 13:20, Godric1970 said:

I'm struggling to believe this is true.........Hamilton had a supporters bus ?

13 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

MacKinnon given a 2 match ban. Greg Stewart also given a 2 match ban for his headbutt. MacKinnon's tackle was a shocker but I thought if the ref took action which he did with the yellow that was it.

I think they just make the rules up as they go along, tbh.

17 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

MacKinnon given a 2 match ban. Greg Stewart also given a 2 match ban for his headbutt. MacKinnon's tackle was a shocker but I thought if the ref took action which he did with the yellow that was it.

I thought likewise, however the charge states

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 200 : Where any one of the sending off offences of (A1) serious foul play, (A2) violent conduct, and (A3) spitting at an opponent or other person is committed by a player at a match, but that sending off offence was not seen by any of the match officials at the time that it was committed the mandatory suspension for that sending off offence as provided for in Annex C of the Judicial Panel Protocol shall be applied to the player.

Are they saying then that the referee didn't see it as a sending off offence at the time but having viewed it later he realised it was, and he should  have issued a red card - this means the understanding  about it being dealt with at the time and the authorities not being able to do anything further is wrong.  

Why then did the Hearts player not get the same,nor McGregor?

Archived