Kilmarnock v Hamilton Accies

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan Jones is out.
That's good.
Killie have signed Stewart, who invariably tears us apart.
That's bad.
Kilgallon has another week to recover.
That's good.
He's surrounded by shite.
That's bad.
There were encouraging signs against Rangers.
That's good.
We'll piss it all away in this game.
That's bad.

Don't know where I'm getting this from, but I've got some confidence for next week. 
If we can get Kilgallon back in place of Penny, then I think we've got a chance at taking something.

We’ve definitely got a chance of taking something. If something is our goal difference taking another hammering.

37 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Hopefully we don’t give Hamilton a head start this time!

If Celtic beat Hearts, an absolute cricket score will take us top... 

Someones due an absolute pumpin from us soon tbf....... 

48 minutes ago, killiefan27 said:

Hopefully we don’t give Hamilton a head start this time!

If Celtic beat Hearts, an absolute cricket score will take us top... 

Hearts play Doondee Tuesday night. They will get 3 points, obviously

Hearts v Celtic game at weekend is in cup

Starting for our Premiership clash with Hamilton Academical on Saturday, October 27, Stagecoach West Scotland are offering 50% off all Dayrider tickets to, from or within Kilmarnock, for Kilmarnock FC match day or season ticket holders heading to first team home matches during the 2018/19 season.

Hamilton supporters can also take advantage of this offer next weekend by using the direct X16 service between Hamilton and Kilmarnock.

To qualify, supporters simply need to show their Kilmarnock FC season ticket or a valid match ticket to the driver as they board on match day to receive 50% off one of Stagecoach West Scotland’s Dayrider tickets.

Someones due an absolute pumpin from us soon tbf....... 

Whilst I completely agree with this I also think we are going to get a skelping somewhere if we don’t sort out the starts to games.

Think it’s been pretty obvious to everyone that our tactic since SSC came in is to take it easy first half, keep it solid etc and then play in the second half and obviously with these 4 comebacks you can’t deny the overall tactic works but we need to stop it because, and I’ll say Ibrox is the big threat as it’s coming up soon, we will end up leaving ourself in a position we can’t recover from.

If we score first and early against Hamilton next week then I think we could smash them.

Starting for our Premiership clash with Hamilton Academical on Saturday, October 27, Stagecoach West Scotland are offering 50% off all Dayrider tickets to, from or within Kilmarnock, for Kilmarnock FC match day or season ticket holders heading to first team home matches during the 2018/19 season.
Hamilton supporters can also take advantage of this offer next weekend by using the direct X16 service between Hamilton and Kilmarnock.
To qualify, supporters simply need to show their Kilmarnock FC season ticket or a valid match ticket to the driver as they board on match day to receive 50% off one of Stagecoach West Scotland’s Dayrider tickets.

Just as a wee helper to the Hamilton fans - please be aware that if someone calls you up during the week claiming to be from Stagecoach and asking you to move £10000 into a holding account to pre-book your seat then that’s most likely a fraudulent call.

35 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Just as a wee helper to the Hamilton fans - please be aware that if someone calls you up during the week claiming to be from Stagecoach and asking you to move £10000 into a holding account to pre-book your seat then that’s most likely a fraudulent call.

Steve Austin Laughing GIF

Archived