SFA Hall of Shame

Been some interesting reading lately about Gazza and the HoF. Got me wondering, with all the posts on a number of threads about players not being the ‘right’ kind of person to be in the HoF that we should maybe have a Hall of Shame. This would be exclusively for the bad, badder and baddest of Scottish football.

Unlike the SFA, There is a clear criteria.

They have to have played at least 3 years in Scotland or a Scottish team.

Thats it. Not much but better that the SFA’s.

Must include a photo of said player or incident if you can.

Been some interesting reading lately about Gazza and the HoF. Got me wondering, with all the posts on a number of threads about players not being the ‘right’ kind of person to be in the HoF that we should maybe have a Hall of Shame. This would be exclusively for the bad, badder and baddest of Scottish football.
Unlike the SFA, There is a clear criteria.
They have to have played at least 3 years in Scotland or a Scottish team.
Thats it. Not much but better that the SFA’s.
Must include a photo of said player or incident if you can.

Does everything you wonder about result in a new thread?

9 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I’m going to ignore your criteria because it’s fucking shite and start this thread of with this man, Aleksander Tonev, who racially abused a fellow professional in one of only a handful appearances in this country. I’d also like to nominate Celtic fans as a whole for their continued abuse towards the victim of the racism. 

EBE55034-6D97-4CE0-B952-769F0194AC16.jpeg

We should just put Rangers (RIP 2012), Celtic and Sevco in it to save a lot of hassle tbh. 

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

@Jimboyjones1976 has to be one of the creepiest Porkheiders to post here in a while. Certainly since the bigot Hellbhoy was banned anyway.

Ffs I was hoping that the QC would explain our recent sports direct court shenanigans.

Another G&G will need to don the wig n gown now....

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ffs I was hoping that the QC would explain our recent sports direct court shenanigans.

Another G&G will need to don the wig n gown now....

I can't see any of the current crop being up to the task. If only it was possible for us to get a Sellik supporting QC on the forum who wasn't a rampant bigot :(

1 hour ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I'd debate you on that if you had anything at all meaningful to add to the argument.

Which you have already proven you don't.

Your argument is to say that religion is engrained in social and sporting life in Scotland. I disagree that religion should be anywhere near sport. You counter this by saying over 100 years ago that was the foundation of your club, I'll  let you into a secret, time has moved on and so should your club, preferably as far to f**k away from Scotland as possible, for everyones sakes.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Your argument is to say that religion is engrained in social and sporting life in Scotland. I disagree that religion should be anywhere near sport. You counter this by saying over 100 years ago that was the foundation of your club, I'll  let you into a secret, time has moved on and so should your club, preferably as far to f**k away from Scotland as possible, for everyones sakes.

“Why don’t you all go home” type post imo.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

But that was never what I said was it. I think you're trying to badly paraphrase what I said. I talked of religion being embroiled in the OF. I also said that if you look around the world, lots of teams are underpinned by religion. Yours included. Makes no difference if it was 100 years ago, simple fact is that your team and mine wouldn't exist if it wasn't for religious and cultural heritage. The point I clearly made is that when it comes to the OF, those teams have a problem in the way they express it and that was my point. Your point was that there is no place for religion in football when there clearly is. If a new team nowadays wants to have links to it then fair enough. As ling as it's expressed healthily. As for going back 100 years that's irrelevant. Fact is that this was your club's starting point. You just seem to want to throw the OF baby out with the bath water without even trying to understand that there are many OF fans who dislike the problems it brings too. And I'll bet you that OF fans are proud of their heritage and wouldn't change that. If I was to take your logic it would be like me generalising that all Saints are tractor riding's livestock enthusiasts, which I don't. Never once said it was 'engrained' in football and sporting culture in Scotland. That was your words, not mine.

13 hours ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I also said that if you look around the world, lots of teams are underpinned by religion. Yours included. Makes no difference if it was 100 years ago, simple fact is that your team and mine wouldn't exist if it wasn't for religious and cultural heritage.

Your point was that there is no place for religion in football when there clearly is.

As ling as it's expressed healthily.  

Fact is that this was your club's starting point. 

Let's dispell a few truths here as you clearly know f**k all about my club.

St Johnstone FC is not underpinned by religion, we are a football team who owe more to cricket than religion. Yes, our name takes reference from St John the Baptist, not because we were religious nuts but more because we wanted a name that connected us to the local area. Perth was colloquially known as "st johns toun" because a church of that name was the biggest landmark in ancient times in Perth. This is why the city emblem contains Angus Dei, we adopted that to connect with the city in some way. My team were formed by a cricket club that needed a winter sport, thats all, f**k all to do with religion. 

You think there's a place for religion in sport? You're a moron.

Expressed healthily? You think the 2 arse cheeks do this do you? Bollocks,  as any sane normal individual will tell you.

My clubs starting point as I have reffered to previously is as a cricket club that needed a winter sport, f**k all to do with religion mate.  I'd also like to add that over 100 years later we don't go out and play cricket in the summer just because our forefathers did, that's silly.

Your club doesn't dispell or try to leave the shit about religion in the past as it can make money out of you morons and I for one would love it if you fucked off and had taken your bigot pals with you. Scotland,  Scottish football and football in general would be a far better place for it too.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Let's dispell a few truths here as you clearly know f**k all about my club.

St Johnstone FC is not underpinned by religion, we are a football team who owe more to cricket than religion. Yes, our name takes reference from St John the Baptist, not because we were religious nuts but more because we wanted a name that connected us to the local area. Perth was colloquially known as "st johns toun" because a church of that name was the biggest landmark in ancient times in Perth. This is why the city emblem contains Angus Dei, we adopted that to connect with the city in some way. My team were formed by a cricket club that needed a winter sport, thats all, f**k all to do with religion. 

You think there's a place for religion in sport? You're a moron.

Expressed healthily? You think the 2 arse cheeks do this do you? Bollocks,  as any sane normal individual will tell you.

My clubs starting point as I have reffered to previously is as a cricket club that needed a winter sport, f**k all to do with religion mate.  I'd also like to add that over 100 years later we don't go out and play cricket in the summer just because our forefathers did, that's silly.

Your club doesn't dispell or try to leave the shit about religion in the past as it can make money out of you morons and I for one would love it if you fucked off and had taken your bigot pals with you. Scotland,  Scottish football and football in general would be a far better place for it too.

:thumsup2

17 hours ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

But that was never what I said was it. I think you're trying to badly paraphrase what I said. I talked of religion being embroiled in the OF. I also said that if you look around the world, lots of teams are underpinned by religion. Yours included. Makes no difference if it was 100 years ago, simple fact is that your team and mine wouldn't exist if it wasn't for religious and cultural heritage. The point I clearly made is that when it comes to the OF, those teams have a problem in the way they express it and that was my point. Your point was that there is no place for religion in football when there clearly is. If a new team nowadays wants to have links to it then fair enough. As ling as it's expressed healthily. As for going back 100 years that's irrelevant. Fact is that this was your club's starting point. You just seem to want to throw the OF baby out with the bath water without even trying to understand that there are many OF fans who dislike the problems it brings too. And I'll bet you that OF fans are proud of their heritage and wouldn't change that. If I was to take your logic it would be like me generalising that all Saints are tractor riding's livestock enthusiasts, which I don't. Never once said it was 'engrained' in football and sporting culture in Scotland. That was your words, not mine.

What fucking heritage is that then,Religious bigotry and intolerance ?? If Rangers and Celtic fans are so proud of their heritage then how come churches and chapples are not full on Sunday's then?? If  Going to a football match and spewing sectarian shite is your heritage then it's high time to consign it to the dustbin of history..Ditch your sad bigoted ways and live in the now..Become part of the solution instead of being part of the problem..Oh and there is no God so it's all bollocks anyway 

Archived