Are you right wing?

DA Baracus

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The main difference on the left is whether you want to organise the state to punch nazis or whether you take time out of your weekend to go do it yourself

I'm old school on this one.

'From each according to his ability to punch nazis, to each according to his need to punch nazis'

15 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'm old school on this one.

'From each according to his ability to punch nazis, to each according to his need to punch nazis'

Standing back and watching nazis punch each other can be quite fun too, from following Bannon's attempt to unite them in Europe. The Movement looks like it could result in an embarrassing splash. :ass

5 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

I believe a percentage of their brew money should go towards a gym membership and it should be mandatory for them to go at least twice a week.

And on that note my ignore list expands another username, although not another poster. What number of alias is this? 5? 6?

I can spot a right winger when they accuse me of living in the "liberal bubble of London"

Yeah, living in Europe's most multi-ethnic city and being part of a awesome DIY punk scene with all these LGBT/De-Colonial bands and folk is a "bubble" while you only leave the house to go to the pub to watch football with the same mates ye've had since high school. Good yin mate.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I can spot a right winger when they accuse me of living in the "liberal bubble of London"

Yeah, living in Europe's most multi-ethnic city and being part of a awesome DIY punk scene with all these LGBT/De-Colonial bands and folk is a "bubble" while you only leave the house to go to the pub to watch football with the same mates ye've had since high school. Good yin mate.

LGBT/De-colonial bands?

admit it, you made that up.

i always found myself to be more left, but dislike defining myself with a political allegiance, i think the right are massive c***s, i think the left are crying little bitches.

i just try and avoid politics at all costs these days.

On 20/10/2018 at 22:59, DA Baracus said:

As the title says. A lot of right wingers seem a bit reluctant to say they are for some reason. Surely if you believe your own views so much you wouldn't have any issue with them?

There's an in built bias towards thinking of oneself as centrist because one tends to define left and right relative to ones own position.

Racists who only want to send some of them back where they came from will see their position as a sensible compromise. 

10 hours ago, coprolite said:

LGBT/De-colonial bands?

admit it, you made thagt up.

Decolonise Fest is the musical highlight of my year. Fucking great weekend.

I was just looking for punk gigs and got sucked into it. If folk are making angry music it's good when they have a legit reason for that anger. Bunch of middle class white lads moaning about their parents seems twee in comparison now.

There's an in built bias towards thinking of oneself as centrist because one tends to define left and right relative to ones own position.
Racists who only want to send some of them back where they came from will see their position as a sensible compromise. 

The ideology of ‘common sense’

7 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The "Liberal Elite" seem to be anyone in a position of influence who is not a Fascist or a Stalinist. You can be a Fascist who made your fortune from Goldman Sachs and sold out before the crash, and still be a rebel hero fighting for the the oppressed and scared white man. 

18 hours ago, Cerberus said:

The left are generally good moral people just wanting the best for everyone.

The liberal elite are c***s though. Stop trying to force your pish opinions on me.
Worse than evangelical Christians when they try and convert me.

Well said that man spoken as a true jaggy jagster sir i salute you

Archived