Are you right wing?

DA Baracus

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

I bet you think men sharing women's changing rooms is a grand idea. As long as they identify themselves as women. You weirdo you.

Have you ever heard of an example of a man insisting on using a women's changing room or toilet, however they identify themselves? You paranoid right wing weirdo.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Have you ever heard of an example of a man insisting on using a women's changing room or toilet, however they identify themselves? You paranoid right wing weirdo.

Yes. It's a thing now.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Oh and they're not men.... they're women now. You psudo-left fascist.

47 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

People who put the BBC on par with the Express usually doubt the moon landings.

They're obviously not as far to the right, but they are right wing.

And I think you seriously underestimate the amount of thick folk in the country.

9 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yes. It's a thing now.

No, nothing has changed, you should read what you post. I haven't heard of any biological male demanding entry to a female toilet or changing room. It's a made up controversy. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

No, nothing has changed, you should read what you post. I haven't heard of any biological male demanding entry to a female toilet or changing room. It's a made up controversy. 

That's because they're not male, they're female. They signed a form that legally defines them as female. :whistle

Just now, BawWatchin said:

That's because they're not male, they're female. They signed a form that legally defines them as female. :whistle

You should stay away from Wings for a bit, the man's obsessed with this stuff, more so than is good for him. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

You should stay away from Wings for a bit, the man's obsessed with this stuff, more so than is good for him. 

Biology isn't a thing anymore. 71 different gender identities proves this.

I'm not so sure.

There was a newsnight thing the other night about it - and only one transgender spokesperson went on because the others wouldn't share a space with those they considered transphobic (academics in philosophy and gender studies I think).

A lot is made of the safe space nonsense but there's definitely folk out there that believe in that shite.

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yes. It's a thing now.

That's an interesting web site you posted a link for.

I've bookmarked it for later to read articles such as ..

Ann Coulter puts Kavanaugh resistance femi-nazism on display.

Leaked 49 page memo documents how George Soros is behind social media censorship.

Kanye West's tweets are a death blow to the Democrats.

Tucker Carlson DEMOLISHES fake news homophobe, hypocrite Joy Reid in EPIC monologue.

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

One of my (male) workmates is into amateur dramatics. A few years ago, he had to dress in drag for a play. 

He was quite indignant when we all laughed at him when he told us that he had been barred from the changing rooms in Monsoon at Braehead. He thought that his request should have been granted.

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

That's an interesting web site you posted a link for.

I've bookmarked it for later to read articles such as ..

Ann Coulter puts Kavanaugh resistance femi-nazism on display.

Leaked 49 page memo documents how George Soros is behind social media censorship.

Kanye West's tweets are a death blow to the Democrats.

Tucker Carlson DEMOLISHES fake news homophobe, hypocrite Joy Reid in EPIC monologue.

Wow really? Must admit, I hadn't read through the website, just linked to the single article. I must add these articles to my extensive repertoire for winding up far left neoliberal hipsters like welshbairn.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

I'm not so sure.

There was a newsnight thing the other night about it - and only one transgender spokesperson went on because the others wouldn't share a space with those they considered transphobic (academics in philosophy and gender studies I think).

A lot is made of the safe space nonsense but there's definitely folk out there that believe in that shite.

There are nutters around on both sides, and they're getting loads of hyped up publicity, but it won't affect how I respond to Fuzzy Afro if he calls himself Peppinno, BawWatchin or Daphne. Keep it on an individual level, and there's no reason for anyone to get wound up about it. The threat of beardy men self identifying as women storming women's toilets to leer is the fiction we're being peddled. It reminds me of the Tories trying to make it illegal for teachers to promote homosexuality in schools, something they had no evidence of ever happening. There may have been a ban on Jews drinking the blood of Christian babies in the past too, not sure.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

There are nutters around on both sides, and they're getting loads of hyped up publicity, but it won't affect how I respond to Fuzzy Afro if he calls himself Peppinno, BawWatchin or Daphne. Keep it on an individual level, and there's no reason for anyone to get wound up about it. The threat of beardy men self identifying as women storming women's toilets to leer is the fiction we're being peddled. It reminds me of the Tories trying to make it illegal for teachers to promote homosexuality in schools, something they had no evidence of ever happening. There may have been a ban on Jews drinking the blood of Christian babies in the past too, not sure.

Just because it was banned didn't mean they didn't do it...

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

The jews are whiter than white and have no history (previously, or current) of committing atrocities on any level. They have always been victims and victims only.

To suggest otherwise makes you a far right nazi sympathizer who is directly responsible for the holocaust.

6 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The jews are whiter than white and have no history (previously, or current) of committing atrocities on any level. They have always been victims and victims only.

To suggest otherwise makes you a far right nazi sympathizer who is directly responsible for the holocaust.

Israel lobby v Corbyn thread for this plz lads

Archived