Are you right wing?

DA Baracus

As the title says. A lot of right wingers seem a bit reluctant to say they are for some reason. Surely if you believe your own views so much you wouldn't have any issue with them?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

As the title says. A lot of right wingers seem a bit reluctant to say they are for some reason. Surely if you believe your own views so much you wouldn't have any issue with them?

Should be “Are You A Right Wing c**t” Shirley.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Should be “Are You A Right Wing c**t” Shirley.

In my view it's a given that all right wingers are c***s so it didn't need said.

However right wingers may have a different view

Right wingers aren't vocal about it, because they know their views are an illness. A murderer, rapist, pedophile.... etc wouldn't openly out themselves and attempt to defend their views. So why would anybody on the right side of the political spectrum?

There are full blown Nazis on here, terrified of anyone with a different skin colour and absolutely shit themselves if a woman posts anything. But they don't think they're right wing, just "woke" or "red pilled" or some shit. Even Mussolini would have called them wooses tbf, bless.

I think a lot of people who hold right wing views don't actually believe that they are right wing, they see themselves as centrists or center-right. People have different definitions of what sort of stuff constitutes 'right wing', kind of like a personal overton window I guess.

Of course there are some who are right wing who use certain language to try and portray themselves and their views as something else, 'common sense' ideas (are they aye ?), 'classical liberal' (lol), 'I'm just a bit conservative on social issues' (nah you're just a bigot).

37 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think a lot of people who hold right wing views don't actually believe that they are right wing, they see themselves as centrists or center-right.

This is because most people believe we have an impartial media. So they see something in the Mail, the Express, the BBC, and agree with it, and think "hey, I must be on the centre, like them".

57 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think a lot of people who hold right wing views don't actually believe that they are right wing, they see themselves as centrists or center-right. People have different definitions of what sort of stuff constitutes 'right wing', kind of like a personal overton window I guess.

Of course there are some who are right wing who use certain language to try and portray themselves and their views as something else, 'common sense' ideas (are they aye ?), 'classical liberal' (lol), 'I'm just a bit conservative on social issues' (nah you're just a bigot).

Love when someone says "I'm as left-wing as they come" but says literally nothing left-wing and moans about political correctness all day. I believe you, mate.

43 minutes ago, Gaz said:

This is because most people believe we have an impartial media. So they see something in the Mail, the Express, the BBC, and agree with it, and think "hey, I must be on the centre, like them".

People who put the BBC on par with the Express usually doubt the moon landings.

34 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Love when someone says "I'm as left-wing as they come" but says literally nothing left-wing and moans about political correctness all day. I believe you, mate.

Yep. Because left wing and political correctness are completely synonyms. It's not like you can be left wing and oppose the authoritarian nature of political correctness on crack.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

People who put the BBC on par with the Express usually doubt the moon landings.

I agree.

I put the BBC on par with The Express and the moon landings were quite clearly faked.

48 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yep. Because left wing and political correctness are completely synonyms. It's not like you can be left wing and oppose the authoritarian nature of political correctness on crack.

:lol:

Archived