• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
DA Baracus

Are you right wing?

As the title says. A lot of right wingers seem a bit reluctant to say they are for some reason. Surely if you believe your own views so much you wouldn't have any issue with them?

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

As the title says. A lot of right wingers seem a bit reluctant to say they are for some reason. Surely if you believe your own views so much you wouldn't have any issue with them?

Should be “Are You A Right Wing c**t” Shirley.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Should be “Are You A Right Wing c**t” Shirley.

In my view it's a given that all right wingers are c***s so it didn't need said.

However right wingers may have a different view

Right wingers aren't vocal about it, because they know their views are an illness. A murderer, rapist, pedophile.... etc wouldn't openly out themselves and attempt to defend their views. So why would anybody on the right side of the political spectrum?

There are definitely right wingers on this forum. 

Will they be man enough to discuss their views?

There are full blown Nazis on here, terrified of anyone with a different skin colour and absolutely shit themselves if a woman posts anything. But they don't think they're right wing, just "woke" or "red pilled" or some shit. Even Mussolini would have called them wooses tbf, bless.

My personal favourite are the Tony Blair types. Who think they can justify their right wing shitebaggery by sticking a pseudo left spin on it. Bless their little hearts.

My personal favourite are the Tony Blair types. Who think they can justify their right wing shitebaggery by sticking a pseudo left spin on it. Bless their little hearts.
Definitely a few of them on here

I think a lot of people who hold right wing views don't actually believe that they are right wing, they see themselves as centrists or center-right. People have different definitions of what sort of stuff constitutes 'right wing', kind of like a personal overton window I guess.

Of course there are some who are right wing who use certain language to try and portray themselves and their views as something else, 'common sense' ideas (are they aye ?), 'classical liberal' (lol), 'I'm just a bit conservative on social issues' (nah you're just a bigot).

37 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think a lot of people who hold right wing views don't actually believe that they are right wing, they see themselves as centrists or center-right.

This is because most people believe we have an impartial media. So they see something in the Mail, the Express, the BBC, and agree with it, and think "hey, I must be on the centre, like them".

57 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I think a lot of people who hold right wing views don't actually believe that they are right wing, they see themselves as centrists or center-right. People have different definitions of what sort of stuff constitutes 'right wing', kind of like a personal overton window I guess.

Of course there are some who are right wing who use certain language to try and portray themselves and their views as something else, 'common sense' ideas (are they aye ?), 'classical liberal' (lol), 'I'm just a bit conservative on social issues' (nah you're just a bigot).

Love when someone says "I'm as left-wing as they come" but says literally nothing left-wing and moans about political correctness all day. I believe you, mate.

43 minutes ago, Gaz said:

This is because most people believe we have an impartial media. So they see something in the Mail, the Express, the BBC, and agree with it, and think "hey, I must be on the centre, like them".

People who put the BBC on par with the Express usually doubt the moon landings.

The minister we had this morning quoted an article he had read in The Express. I thought "Uh huh".

34 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Love when someone says "I'm as left-wing as they come" but says literally nothing left-wing and moans about political correctness all day. I believe you, mate.

Yep. Because left wing and political correctness are completely synonyms. It's not like you can be left wing and oppose the authoritarian nature of political correctness on crack.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

People who put the BBC on par with the Express usually doubt the moon landings.

I agree.

I put the BBC on par with The Express and the moon landings were quite clearly faked.

Just now, BawWatchin said:

I agree.

I put the BBC on par with The Express and the moon landings were quite clearly faked.

Quite.

48 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Yep. Because left wing and political correctness are completely synonyms. It's not like you can be left wing and oppose the authoritarian nature of political correctness on crack.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

:lol:

I bet you think men sharing women's changing rooms is a grand idea. As long as they identify themselves as women. You weirdo you.

The past week or so hasn't been so much the mask slipping as being torn off, thrown on the ground and jumped on, all the while shouting IT WAS A MASK.