South cup

quickoverayard

Think there was 6 reds possibly 5, was handbags ref lost control to be honest. 1 player sent off for being pushed to the ground and pulling the guy down with him... 

Was genuinely handbags. Referee did lift his hands on 2 occasions during the game albeit pushing 2 players away.

Danderhall never at the races, 3 really sloppy goals to concede. And at 3-2 down looked like scoring a 3rd.

Missing 2 centre halfs who played last week against St.Pats one of them who is on a goalscoring run at the moment. But there's a big squad there and alot of lads utilised.

16 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Id be more concerned about why the players made the ref push them away from him. Was a very surprising result

His wording during clarification of sending off or asking about a foul. 

Again, I relate to the way he handled the game not very well.

• 4 weeks later...
Pathhead must be on a few people's radars , 13 games only beaten once from ESV on penaltys , beaten 2 prem teams in mussy and tranent aLong the way ! 

Another good result for pathhead last weekend against Clermiston.
They made some good additions in the summer, looking good so far.
Another tough game tomorrow in the South cup against Carluke.

Always wondered about this cup, could the likes of Danderhall not play in the East of Scotland cup or do they have to play in the south?

I will admit to always thinking it’s a bit of an easy (easier) option without really knowing if teams can choose which of the two to enter. 

Always wondered about this cup, could the likes of Danderhall not play in the East of Scotland cup or do they have to play in the south?

I will admit to always thinking it’s a bit of an easy (easier) option without really knowing if teams can choose which of the two to enter. 

Simply that mate easier option, as far as im aware you pick.

Archived