Uppers

On 20/10/2018 at 20:36, junior deacon said:

Great game today at Moffat, Bonnyton started the better without really threatening and only went ahead with a clearly offside goal and then added a second well worked effort before the break.Well done to our management for a wee tweek at the break as Uppers dominated the second half and deservedly equalised , which then resulted in the visitors resorting to trying to kick their opponents off the park! Some shocking reffing denied Uppers a stone wall pen and straight red for an away defender ! And before you reply, even yer management said you were fortunate to get a point!   although. nae doot yous were minus half a team!!!

To quote junior deacon..... great game today at Killie, Bonnyton gave the wee team fae Moffat a football lesson on how to to play fitba on a big boys pitch, no celebrations from the lads either as a lesson was taught how to win the game without looking for draw at home 

just a shame that we only scored 5, a wee bit disappointing  ..... and I never bothered asking your manager for a quote as he was too knackered trying to play 

9 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

To quote junior deacon..... great game today at Killie, Bonnyton gave the wee team fae Moffat a football lesson on how to to play fitba on a big boys pitch, no celebrations fron the lads either as a lesson was taught how to win the game without looking for draw at home 

just a shame that we only scored 5, a wee bit disappointing  ..... and I never bothered asking your manager for a quote as he was too knackered trying to play 

Next game vs Stranraer should be a great game after their draw today. Things getting interesting at top 

Celebrating a win, but stating the manager had to play, obviously upper Annandale were struggling for a team, so let’s say you got away lucky. Also hear an uppers player suffered a broken leg in the game but no mention of it in your comments!!! Terrible sportsmanship from a club! 

Celebrating a win, but stating the manager had to play, obviously upper Annandale were struggling for a team, so let’s say you got away lucky. Also hear an uppers player suffered a broken leg in the game but no mention of it in your comments!!! Terrible sportsmanship from a club! 

Club physio was the one on the pitch helping the boy out, so clue yourself in.

Hope he’s okay.

19 minutes ago, ecclesbrother said:

Oh that old excuse no having a full team ..... now where have I heard that one before ..... Pot & kettle I think :whistle

Lucky ???? Nah :whistle

Yes a player was injured but tbh I was surprised by your comments re sportsmanship and its pretty obvious you were not at game you idiot

our physio attended to the player, we supplied full treatment and stretcher but what I was surprised at was the lack of care & attention from your team, no one callled ambulance & they made him wait until end of game before taking him to hospital approx1 hour after incident which by the way was a 50/50 tackle, our player was not red carded

also see no mention of tackle your No 5 had on our lad towards end of game then lad had to use crutches to get to changing room

once again sour grapes from you guys fae Moffat 

PS .... you will probably find that most of your injuries that occurred (apart from leg break) from your players diving before even being tackled trying to con the Ref ..... SPORTSMANSHIP :thumsup2 

Archived