Uppers

Great game today at Moffat, Bonnyton started the better without really threatening and only went ahead with a clearly offside goal and then added a second well worked effort before the break.Well done to our management for a wee tweek at the break as Uppers dominated the second half and deservedly equalised , which then resulted in the visitors resorting to trying to kick their opponents off the park! Some shocking reffing denied Uppers a stone wall pen and straight red for an away defender ! And before you reply, even yer management said you were fortunate to get a point!   although. nae doot yous were minus half a team!!!

Was at threave game the young stranraer team should of been out of sight but never took chance went two nil up and looked comfy bit of great skill by dolly for threave goal late on and a world class save by young stranraer keeper with last kick off ball meant the 3 points went to reserves.. stranraer deserved winners but could of lost 2 points late on stranraer finishing the game with a really young average aged 11 [emoji122]

1 hour ago, junior deacon said:

Great game today at Moffat, Bonnyton started the better without really threatening and only went ahead with a clearly offside goal and then added a second well worked effort before the break.Well done to our management for a wee tweek at the break as Uppers dominated the second half and deservedly equalised , which then resulted in the visitors resorting to trying to kick their opponents off the park! Some shocking reffing denied Uppers a stone wall pen and straight red for an away defender ! And before you reply, even yer management said you were fortunate to get a point!   although. nae doot yous were minus half a team!!!

We only had one player missing today ..... as for the rest of the pish you have posted I will leave it at that but it’s a sad day when you celebrate a home draw & make a new Thread to announce it  .... oops 

1 hour ago, neily1690 said:

Was at threave game the young stranraer team should of been out of sight but never took chance went two nil up and looked comfy bit of great skill by dolly for threave goal late on and a world class save by young stranraer keeper with last kick off ball meant the 3 points went to reserves.. stranraer deserved winners but could of lost 2 points late on stranraer finishing the game with a really young average aged 11 emoji122.png

One thing I will agree with you is that young Ref was terrible and this game was far too big for him to handle ..... and that goes for both sides 

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Southobserver said:

I am far from an uppers supporter but they have struggled the last couple of seasons after making the jump from amateur fotball and they are sitting currently 4th. Good improvement so far

Okay if that is the case then how about congratulating Bonnyton Thistle on winning today as this is a new young team that has won their first silverware in only there 2nd season at this level & now go on to represent SoS v EoS (Camelon Juniors) on the 8th December 

BTW ... well done Uppers on another home win, keep it up lads :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, Southobserver said:

I wish bonnyton every success against the east of Scotland side and congratulate them on there win today but this thread is about uppers

Aye and it was started because they gained a home draw against Bonnyton & also tried in vain to accuse Bonnyton players of kicking them off the park 

this is I believe a football forum & not just an Uppers one therefore I think I can post as I see fit and where I want too..... just like you and anyone else 

• 2 weeks later...
Aye and it was started because they gained a home draw against Bonnyton & also tried in vain to accuse Bonnyton players of kicking them off the park 
this is I believe a football forum & not just an Uppers one therefore I think I can post as I see fit and where I want too..... just like you and anyone else 
To be fair, it's an Uppers thread on a football forum. Would you not be better posting on the Bonnyton thread as no one else has since July? It could do with your encouragement.

38 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 18/11/2018 at 00:47, Billy XBoswell said:

To be fair, it's an Uppers thread on a football forum. Would you not be better posting on the Bonnyton thread as no one else has since July? It could do with your encouragement.

Seriously???? Are you lost or something 

This is about South of Scotland League topics here & nowt to do with Scottish League 2 

Are you not better posting on QP Thread there instead of here and telling us what to do?

Touche !!!

Archived