Beith vs Ayr - Ayrshire Derby

D'Jaffo

Ayr will struggle against the Talbot. They only got the better of Beith late on and Talbot are a better team. I will refrain from offering you personal abuse as that is best left to the thickos.

We were all over Beith for 90 mins and had it not been for the keeper the score would’ve been more.

Talbots pitch isn’t a slope either which will make it easier for us.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately you’ll never know as you all shat it when given the option to prove it. 

What league would we play in south of Scotland with 4 hour return journeys every 2 weeks to play uncompetitive football no thanks there was no league structure for west teams to move just think 3 yr ago ayr were 90 mins from league 2

What league would we play in south of Scotland with 4 hour return journeys every 2 weeks to play uncompetitive football no thanks there was no league structure for west teams to move just think 3 yr ago ayr were 90 mins from league 2

No we were 90 minutes from going into the relegation playoffs.

The bottom line is Talbot are quite happy to be the big team in the junior leagues rather than try and be competitive with teams in the Scottish league.

Have to agree with a previous poster regarding Robbie Crawford - the lad needs a rest and maybe for quite a few games. He seems to have lost his way over the last month or so and has contributed very little of note imo. We have options in his position (McDaid, McGuffie and on yesterday's evidence, even McCowan though it might still be a bit early for him).  I trust McCall though and I'm sure he'll be giving this some serious thought before Friday's important game against the Arabs.

Not going to add much more to what's already been said about yesterday except I was pleased to see Shankland back in the groove and McGuffie is a hell of good impact player off the bench.   

Unfortunately you’ll never know as you all shat it when given the option to prove it. 

Good to see that the first time in a looooooong while Ayr has been the big team in 2 rounds of the Scottish and their fans act like Celtic fans playing them[emoji23].

Get a Perspective ya fking numpty

Good to see that the first time in a looooooong while Ayr has been the big team in 2 rounds of the Scottish and their fans act like Celtic fans playing them[emoji23].  
Get a Perspective ya fking numpty

Actually last two years we’ve played teams that you could say are smaller than us in consecutive rounds of the SC.

And you’ll have to explain what you mean by our fans acting like “Celtic fans”. There’s no evidence of that ya fking numpty.

Have to agree with a previous poster regarding Robbie Crawford - the lad needs a rest and maybe for quite a few games. He seems to have lost his way over the last month or so and has contributed very little of note imo. We have options in his position (McDaid, McGuffie and on yesterday's evidence, even McCowan though it might still be a bit early for him).  I trust McCall though and I'm sure he'll be giving this some serious thought before Friday's important game against the Arabs.
Not going to add much more to what's already been said about yesterday except I was pleased to see Shankland back in the groove and McGuffie is a hell of good impact player off the bench.   

I feel sorry for Robbie, he's a central attacling mid. Keeps getting shoehorned into a team to play wide.

What utter diddies to be annoyed at Ayr fans commenting on how easy the draw has been for us. We are heavy favourites to get to the fifth round. 
One junior lot sworded one more to go...
Not annoyed todger just laughing and amused by the arrogance of a support that boosts to be a so called professional team yet has a ahem "stadium" that wouldnt look out of place on the 1960's

Ayr a so called big Ayrshire team with its fanbase having online exchanges with diddy team supporters. Couldn't make it up[emoji23]

1 hour ago, classof2010 said:

Junior clubs had the opportunity to join the Lowland League when it was being formed, but decided to stay put. Then when some forward thinking junior clubs in the East moved to the senior leagues all some junior fans can do is snipe. Constantly.

Junior clubs had the opportunity to join the Lowland League when it was being formed, but decided to stay put. Then when some forward thinking junior clubs in the East moved to the senior leagues all some junior fans can do is snipe. Constantly.
Another informed idiot. No clue

Another informed idiot. No clue

Archived