Beith vs Ayr - Ayrshire Derby

D'Jaffo

5 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Good to see that the first time in a looooooong while Ayr has been the big team in 2 rounds of the Scottish and their fans act like Celtic fans playing thememoji23.png.

Get a Perspective ya fking numpty

5 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Not annoyed todger just laughing and amused by the arrogance of a support that boosts to be a so called professional team yet has a ahem "stadium" that wouldnt look out of place on the 1960's

Ayr a so called big Ayrshire team with its fanbase having online exchanges with diddy team supporters. Couldn't make it upemoji23.png

4 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

emoji23.png

Your prospective of diddy differs to mine todger.

In celtic and rangers view you are the diddies

Ha ha ha listen to this fanny emoji23.png

4 hours ago, RedEd said:
Junior clubs had the opportunity to join the Lowland League when it was being formed, but decided to stay put. Then when some forward thinking junior clubs in the East moved to the senior leagues all some junior fans can do is snipe. Constantly.

Another informed idiot. No clue

Jeez listen to this fud. emoji23.png

3 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:
3 hours ago, callum-ayr said:
Have you ever noticed only 1 Talbot fan posts at any given time? Must be the fact they all share a phone line like it was back in the 50s and only 1 at a time can use the dial up router at once.

Good to see at least one of you fish merchants can count.

3 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:
3 hours ago, RedEd said:
Except I'm right. Stop believing all the bullshit from the SJFA, an organisation which the West Region clubs follow blindly. They were involved in the initial discussions before retracting into their own wee world again.
For what it's worth, I have the utmost respect for clubs like Talbot, and their incredibly hard working committees. I know quite a few Auchinleck fans, some of whom are real fans with genuine reasons for supporting the club and go to most games. Others are glory hunters in Celtic/Rangers sort of way. 

Yawwwwwnnnn

Does your carer know you have internet access?

1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:

emoji23.png

Just like all those Big Scottish Cups you have won and all those top tier league titles. Utter clown. Stay off the keyboard dafty. emoji14.png

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ayr at home in the real scottish cup is Talbots biggest ever game tbh.   

Hardly Nicky but it is a great attraction for us. Respected Ayr all my life but since their pairing against Beith I've seen a side to their fans in my opinion bad taste.  Total lack of respect for any teams or leagues is silly to do and say on here.

As Scotland is considered a diddy team internationally then its quite a put down to diss Beith and us.

I would say our biggest ever game in my lifetime was against Hearts, followed by Stranraer.

Am sure Ayr are a good team and I respect them but totally no way back about the way I feel towards their fans now.

Probably most of them are Tories[emoji23]

Am sure Ayr are a good team and I respect them but totally no way back about the way I feel towards their fans now.

I'm sure the vast, vast majority of Ayr fans not on this site and who you've never met are crying into their Tory convention memento crystal Brandy vessels this evening at this devastating news.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

I'm sure the vast, vast majority of Ayr fans not on this site and who you've never met are crying into their Tory convention memento crystal Brandy vessels this evening at this devastating news.

Every time I go fox hunting now I’m going to pretend the fox is a Talbot fan.

What about all your cups and leagues you have won in the juniors? So your favourite games have been against SPFL teams? Just think if you left they junior set up how many more great games you could have in the SPFL.

32 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:

I really enjoyed my day out yesterday. So much better than sitting behind the goal on a plastic seat in a plastic stadium. 

Well done to Beith. While I didn't think you really troubled us, I thought you worked really hard as I'd expected. I didn't think we'd steamroller you and well done to big Grindlay. His early saves kept the game alive and I think that's what everybody really wanted.

Winning the toss was key and we absorbed anything pretty well with Doohan only having to make one save from a fee kick and he saw it coming all the way.

The only criticism I could lay at Beith's door was that I thought you should have pressed more in the first half to stop us playing out from the back. That would have forced us to hit it long up the hill and you looked well enough organised to cope. I suspect you were worried about running out of steam, though, and given you're part time I did think you paced it pretty well 

Good luck for the rest of your season.

Well said 

10 minutes ago, ftk said:

What about all your cups and leagues you have won in the juniors? So your favourite games have been against SPFL teams? Just think if you left they junior set up how many more great games you could have in the SPFL.

Unfortunately they just don’t have the minerals. Doubt they ever will, too comfortable being the big fish in the Junior puddle.

Never said it was my favourite, said it would have been a Talbots biggest, in respect of crowd attraction and intrigue.

43 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Probably most of them are Toriesemoji23.png

From what I hear a lot of Bill Grant's votes came from the former mining villages in Ayr,  Carrick and Cumnock constituency. Villages like Auchinleck. Simply put, it's  the Orange vote.

From what I hear a lot of Bill Grant's votes came from the former mining villages in Ayr,  Carrick and Cumnock constituency. Villages like Auchinleck. Simply put, it's  the Orange vote.
Too young, All I remember is Maggie's poodle George Younger followed his majestic majesty Lordy Foulkes

20 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
28 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Too young, All I remember is Maggie's poodle George Younger followed his majestic majesty Lordy Foulkes

Younger only represented the fringes of the old CCDV constituency till the 1983 election,  then not at all. Foulkes  worked his backside off for the constituency. Doubt you could say the same about Wilson. Mind you what this has to do with the Beith match thread I don't know. Aren't they the guys who sing 'there's only one Maggie Thatcher ' when they play Talbot? 

Archived