Beith vs Ayr - Ayrshire Derby

D'Jaffo

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There seems to be a lot of bawbags on this thread that support Ayr going on about diddy junior teams and junior fans supporting old firm here is a few facts for you
Beith,Auchinleck have won every cup competion at there level
Beith,Auchinleck have good grounds for there level
Beith,Auckinleck get good crowds for there level
Ayr have won f**k all in cup competition at there level
Ayr have a ground that is a midden at there level
Ayr for so called big club according to some on here have pish crowds avg att between 1500-2000 at there level
I'm a Beith fan and don't support old firm
So to the bawbag Ayr fans on here have a look in the mirror as the facts above don't read very good 

What a load of nonsense.

Junior titles have no relevance in the real world of professional football. They equate to hee haw.

No one on here has labelled Ayr a “big club”. Just that they are a far bigger club than any junior outfit.

54 minutes ago, RAYMIE said:

There seems to be a lot of bawbags on this thread that support Ayr going on about diddy junior teams and junior fans supporting old firm here is a few facts for you

Beith,Auchinleck have won every cup competion at there level

Beith,Auchinleck have good grounds for there level

Beith,Auckinleck get good crowds for there level

Ayr have won f**k all in cup competition at there level

Ayr have a ground that is a midden at there level

Ayr for so called big club according to some on here have pish crowds avg att between 1500-2000 at there level

So to the bawbag Ayr fans on here have a look in the mirror as the facts above don't read very good 

Junior thicko

What a load of nonsense.

Junior titles have no relevance in the real world of professional football. They equate to hee haw.

No one on here has labelled Ayr a “big club”. Just that they are a far bigger club than any junior outfit.
[emoji23]

Just like all those Big Scottish Cups you have won and all those top tier league titles. Utter clown. Stay off the keyboard dafty. [emoji14]

[emoji23]

Just like all those Big Scottish Cups you have won and all those top tier league titles. Utter clown. Stay off the keyboard dafty. [emoji14]

What are you on about?

I’m not claiming to support a hugely successful club unlike the deluded Talbot or Beith fans.

I really enjoyed my day out yesterday. So much better than sitting behind the goal on a plastic seat in a plastic stadium. 

Well done to Beith. While I didn't think you really troubled us, I thought you worked really hard as I'd expected. I didn't think we'd steamroller you and well done to big Grindlay. His early saves kept the game alive and I think that's what everybody really wanted.

Winning the toss was key and we absorbed anything pretty well with Doohan only having to make one save from a fee kick and he saw it coming all the way.

The only criticism I could lay at Beith's door was that I thought you should have pressed more in the first half to stop us playing out from the back. That would have forced us to hit it long up the hill and you looked well enough organised to cope. I suspect you were worried about running out of steam, though, and given you're part time I did think you paced it pretty well 

Good luck for the rest of your season.

38 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Ha ha, way off but massive respect to Killie who have been good friends to junior grades over the years.

Unlike the hovel at ayr. Who are a mere blip on the spfl fixtures

Ayr at home in the real scottish cup is Talbots biggest ever game tbh.

2 hours ago, RAYMIE said:

My Team : St Mirren

Another fucking junior thicko :lol:

Archived