Beith vs Ayr - Ayrshire Derby

D'Jaffo

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
56 minutes ago, RedEd said:
Junior clubs had the opportunity to join the Lowland League when it was being formed, but decided to stay put. Then when some forward thinking junior clubs in the East moved to the senior leagues all some junior fans can do is snipe. Constantly.

Another informed idiot. No clue

Except I'm right. Stop believing all the bullshit from the SJFA, an organisation which the West Region clubs follow blindly. They were involved in the initial discussions before retracting into their own wee world again.

For what it's worth, I have the utmost respect for clubs like Talbot, and their incredibly hard working committees. I know quite a few Auchinleck fans, some of whom are real fans with genuine reasons for supporting the club and go to most games. Others are glory hunters in Celtic/Rangers sort of way. 

Except I'm right. Stop believing all the bullshit from the SJFA, an organisation which the West Region clubs follow blindly. They were involved in the initial discussions before retracting into their own wee world again.
For what it's worth, I have the utmost respect for clubs like Talbot, and their incredibly hard working committees. I know quite a few Auchinleck fans, some of whom are real fans with genuine reasons for supporting the club and go to most games. Others are glory hunters in Celtic/Rangers sort of way. 
Yawwwwwnnnn

The pyramid is great win your league and you still have loads of play offs to get promoted until there is straight promotion and relegation it will always be pathetic but your bottom 2 league teams are never gonna change it like turkeys voting for Christmas and the east teams jumped as there is an east of Scotland league for them don’t just say west juniors all junior teams ignored the lowland league set up there still isn’t a set up ready for next season

23 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

The pyramid is great win your league and you still have loads of play offs to get promoted until there is straight promotion and relegation it will always be pathetic but your bottom 2 league teams are never gonna change it like turkeys voting for Christmas and the east teams jumped as there is an east of Scotland league for them don’t just say west juniors all junior teams ignored the lowland league set up there still isn’t a set up ready for next season

My one piece of advice to you is this - try using full stops in future.

There seems to be a lot of bawbags on this thread that support Ayr going on about diddy junior teams and junior fans supporting old firm here is a few facts for you

Beith,Auchinleck have won every cup competion at there level

Beith,Auchinleck have good grounds for there level

Beith,Auckinleck get good crowds for there level

Ayr have won f**k all in cup competition at there level

Ayr have a ground that is a midden at there level

Ayr for so called big club according to some on here have pish crowds avg att between 1500-2000 at there level

I'm a Beith fan and don't support old firm

So to the bawbag Ayr fans on here have a look in the mirror as the facts above don't read very good 

You'd think then as a club who've won everything there is to win you'd want to test yourself at a higher level when presented with the opportunity, no?

If Talbot can manage to produce a shock then great, it's what the cup is all about and should be a great occasion.

There seems to be a lot of bawbags on this thread that support Ayr going on about diddy junior teams and junior fans supporting old firm here is a few facts for you Beith,Auchinleck have won every cup competion at there level Beith,Auchinleck have good grounds for there level

Ayr for so called big club according to some on here have pish crowds avg att between 1500-2000 at there level

So to the bawbag Ayr fans on here have a look in the mirror as the facts above don't read very good 

Brilliant reply Raymie. Am sure the Ayr fan clowns will still think they are way better than than the juniors. 

A team who have been given constant supply of cash from the SFA/SPL/SPFL and sugardaddies over the years and yet still play at a hovel of a ground.

If I was an Ayr supporter I would be questioning where the cash went to.

Never seen any of it on their premises or players brought in.

Ayr will always be the bridesmaid to Kilmarnock

17 minutes ago, RAYMIE said:

There seems to be a lot of bawbags on this thread that support Ayr going on about diddy junior teams and junior fans supporting old firm here is a few facts for you

Beith,Auchinleck have good grounds for there level

I can sleep tonight knowing the difference between their and there ya mutant.

24 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

You'd think then as a club who've won everything there is to win you'd want to test yourself at a higher level when presented with the opportunity, no?

If Talbot can manage to produce a shock then great, it's what the cup is all about and should be a great occasion.

We are a junior club and hopefully stay that way but I doubt it as a west pyramid will happen sooner rather than later

Archived