Beith vs Ayr - Ayrshire Derby

D'Jaffo

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU media commentary is comedy gold.  It’s also reminding me why I boycotted this pish.  Junior football tactics on a public park with a weak referee not keeping control.  If we get out of this with a scrappy 1-0 and no injuries we should count ourselves lucky.

Pretty comfortable second half after a battling first half. Had it not been for a few great saves from Grindlay it would've been 5 or 6.

Can see now why Bell and Geggan played in midfield and it paid off as the game quickly turned very scrappy and they won most of the second balls. Crawford was poor today and I thought McGuffie really changed the game when he came on. I'd be inclined to give him a start against Dundee United if Forrest isn't fit but I suspect Geggan and McDaid will play wide.

Pretty comfortable second half after a battling first half. Had it not been for a few great saves from Grindlay it would've been 5 or 6.
Can see now why Bell and Geggan played in midfield and it paid off as the game quickly turned very scrappy and they won most of the second balls. Crawford was poor today and I thought McGuffie really changed the game when he came on. I'd be inclined to give him a start against Dundee United if Forrest isn't fit but I suspect Geggan and McDaid will play wide.

No point in me posting as I agree with all this 100%. Well said Sir.....

Archived