Beith vs Ayr - Ayrshire Derby

D'Jaffo

Beith outselling a championship team this is tremendous [emoji4]

Cmon the honest men get it together [emoji6]
That's more to do with it being our diddiest game of the season and Beith's biggest in living memory tbh.

And you've outsold us by about 40 tickets.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this should be interesting. Going to be a decent crowd from both so should be a good atmosphere and hopefully we will win comfortably.......[emoji55]

Getting the train up, seems to be some mixed reviews of the Glendale arms but i'm sure it'll do the job.

Is the ground to be a roughly 50/50 split?

18 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Looking forward to this should be interesting. Going to be a decent crowd from both so should be a good atmosphere and hopefully we will win comfortably.......emoji55.png

Getting the train up, seems to be some mixed reviews of the Glendale arms but i'm sure it'll do the job.

Is the ground to be a roughly 50/50 split?

Yeah as far as i know 2,000 capacity so 1,000 each.

4 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Looking forward to this should be interesting. Going to be a decent crowd from both so should be a good atmosphere and hopefully we will win comfortably.......emoji55.png

Is the ground to be a roughly 50/50 

Almost Beith have a tiny bit more to do with shelter

That's more to do with it being our diddiest game of the season and Beith's biggest in living memory tbh.

And you've outsold us by about 40 tickets.

We played Morton 2 yrs ago and won the Scottish junior cup in 2016 too so this isn’t even our biggest game in 2 yrs pmsl [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

We played Morton 2 yrs ago and won the Scottish junior cup in 2016 too so this isn’t even our biggest game in 2 yrs pmsl [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Your own chairman even came out and said it’s a bigger game than Morton and Airdrie.

He’s a good Honest Man as well so we’ll maybe be seeing him in the away end once the game starts.

10 hours ago, classof2010 said:

We played Morton 2 yrs ago and won the Scottish junior cup in 2016 too so this isn’t even our biggest game in 2 yrs pmsl emoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.pngemoji12.png

We won the Gretna Cup in 2015 which is a far bigger tournament. 

Archived