Beith vs Ayr - Ayrshire Derby

D'Jaffo

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, it looks like I'll need to spell this one out as you obviously didn't get it.

You mentioned in a post that we'd be welcomed in "one of the masonic clubs", hence the reason I posted about the refereeing. 

It was meant as a joke due to the old Scottish football conspiracy theory about masons and referee's...................

Just now, WATTOO said:

Ok, it looks like I'll need to spell this one out as you obviously didn't get it.

You mentioned in a post that we'd be welcomed in "one of the masonic clubs", hence the reason I posted about the refereeing. 

It was meant as a joke due to the old Scottish football conspiracy theory about masons and referee's...................

Only 1 of them does the funny handshakes  --- --- The other one is a pub called Masonic JAKS  If anyone has got kids with them and wants to get them in to a pub can recommend the Taveren Lounge on the Main St   The 2 mentioned pubs are only about 60 yards apart and lessthan a 5 min walk to the ground

1 minute ago, maicoman said:

Only 1 of them does the funny handshakes  --- --- The other one is a pub called Masonic JAKS  If anyone has got kids with them and wants to get them in to a pub can recommend the Taveren Lounge on the Main St   The 2 mentioned pubs are only about 60 yards apart and lessthan a 5 min walk to the ground

I think it was the School Christmas party at the Anderson (in the hardcore days before "proms") or maybe smuggling the half bottle of El D into the Commy disco could have been the last times I had a shwalley in Beith. Although in saying that I think I was in the wide mouthed frog (Bellmans) at one time.

Aah, them were the days !!

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

I think it was the School Christmas party at the Anderson (in the hardcore days before "proms") or maybe smuggling the half bottle of El D into the Commy disco could have been the last times I had a shwalley in Beith. Although in saying that I think I was in the wide mouthed frog (Bellmans) at one time.

Aah, them were the days !!

That was the Old Deer INN when i started drinking  Have never been in a pub in Kilbirnie in my life The Glendale was as close as i would ever go

1 hour ago, maicoman said:

That was the Old Deer INN when i started drinking  Have never been in a pub in Kilbirnie in my life The Glendale was as close as i would ever go

In fairness I don't blame you, I wasn't a big fan of them myself.

1 hour ago, the west curve said:

First time I’ve ever commented on here. Can’t see Ayr winning though as Beith are a good side and Ayr are on the slide these past few weeks. 

You’re a fucking puddle drinker. 

Archived