Beith vs Ayr - Ayrshire Derby

D'Jaffo

2 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

I would imagine that we would bring at least 800 to this given the novelty value and how we are playing at the moment. If Beith had a railway station then I'd be sure we'd sell the full 1000 but the lack of railway station may put some off.

Glengarnock is only about a mile from Beith and the regular buses from the station take less than 5 mins.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheers, I'll check back in to see how its going. 
Sounds like it could be an intriguing game full of blood guts and a general hatred of each other.
Plus I wanted to shout some abuse at [mention=21687]itzdrk[/mention] in person.

Could you enlighten why there would remotely be “a general hatred for each other”? Sides are at very different levels and have never played each other in many many years as far as I know

1 hour ago, pheasant plucker said:

Could you enlighten why there would remotely be “a general hatred for each other”? Sides are at very different levels and have never played each other in many many years as far as I know

f**k knows m8. I just make this shit up as I go along.

12 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cheers, I'll check back in to see how its going. 

Sounds like it could be an intriguing game full of blood guts and a general hatred of each other.

Plus I wanted to shout some abuse at @itzdrk in person.

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, pheasant plucker said:

And we'll blow the Beith bas***ds off the bellsdale wall,

na ,na ,na ,na,    na, na ,na ,na.

(spot the Kilbirnie boy)

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

And we'll blow the Beith bas***ds off the bellsdale wall,

na ,na ,na ,na,    na, na ,na ,na.

(spot the Kilbirnie boy)

Christ a kilbirnie and a Ayr fan that’s like banging your head off a wall once a day 

16 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Christ a kilbirnie and a Ayr fan that’s like banging your head off a wall once a day 

Tell me about it !!

It's no wonder I drink !!!

On 12/11/2018 at 13:37, AyrTroopMajor said:

I would imagine that we would bring at least 800 to this given the novelty value and how we are playing at the moment. If Beith had a railway station then I'd be sure we'd sell the full 1000 but the lack of railway station may put some off.

Any update on how many tickets Ayr has sold?

I know a good few who were looking to get tickets prior to the Morton game this Saturday, so I'd reckon if we don't sell out our allocation we won't be too far away.

9 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

No further update from the club since Monday when the remaining 500 were going on general sale. I bought 2 on Monday, so there are at least 502 sold...

Me also, so that's 504 :lol:

the shop isn't open on a Tuesday, so there might be an update today...

20 minutes ago, juventus said:

700+ sold from beith so far on sale tomorrow night and at Saturdays game against Largs.

Pretty impressive, how many tickets do you have yourselves ?

The gap between both teams should be huge on the day but can't wait for it all the same, part of me wishes that bellsdale was the quagmire of old and it could turn into a horrible place for Ayr to play their football but there's no chance of that these days as despite the slope the pitch is beautiful. 

Hope the Ayr fans have a good day in beith and its something different for them for sure. 

Archived