Hearts vs Hibs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Looks like you type with them as well since you had to edit a sentence with only 5 words ya tool .

That's him telt! The edit-count-to-post-length ratio of the Hibs boys on here is simply abominable.

I bet you've got a really high words per minute too, and you use ALL of your fingers when typing.

9 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

That's him telt! The edit-count-to-post-length ratio of the Hibs boys on here is simply abominable.

I bet you've got a really high words per minute too, and you use ALL of your fingers when typing.

It helps that the walloper has 12 fingers

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

PJ is the one giving it the big licks at the very back of the crowd.

No time for dick-head behaviour, whoever it's by.

btw is that clip really headed "Hearts poofy fans...." Poofy ? POOFY ?     Sssaaake. When was the last time you heard that word ?  Celtic ( or Hibs ?) fans not quite as inclusive as they like to make out, eh ?  

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

No time for dick-head behaviour, whoever it's by.

btw is that clip really headed "Hearts poofy fans...." Poofy ? POOFY ?     Sssaaake. When was the last time you heard that word ?  Celtic ( or Hibs ?) fans not quite as inclusive as they like to make out, eh ?  

The last time I heard it before then was when somebody was addressing a Hearts fan.

2 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Nothing has me skipping pages on P&B quicker than the Hibs and Hearts Wikipedia bois going toe to toe.

We can do better than this. Poppy thieving, Bristol wine bars, Pat Stanton's breeks, Mrs Mercer's dildo drawer etc etc. Discuss.

Poor fare so far. A far cry from the genuinely top notch rap battle of a couple of seasons ago. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

A cardboard box on the motorway...........just not the M9 at Falkirk

luxury.

we had to live in rolled up newpaper in middle of Grangemouth. We had to get up every morning, eat a lump of freezing cold ethanol from chemical works, watch East Stirlingshire and pay for t'privilige and when we got home our Dad used to thrash us with his Stenhousemuir scarf.

5bd8914e9e787_3yorkshiremen.png.dc88ba8caff5ac7e2b93fa564aeaf763.png

Archived