Hearts vs Hibs

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

Its a fact that this deserves a coining?

IMG_20181031_213428653.thumb.jpg.811f51c6438ae132acefd0d8d4325b0c.jpg

Just seeing his face on TV and I find myself shuffling through my pockets for change...:angry:

...to buy him some industrial strength tooth whitener of course. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

Just seeing his face on TV and I find myself shuffling through my pockets for change...:angry:

...to buy him some industrial strength tooth whitener of course. 

5bdc492e43541_lennonlevein.jpeg.9e36410f7a91386807f45567b1b1d1ca.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Anti Catholic racism... wow.

Obviously there are plenty wee brain-dead religious bigots out there, but in my experience most people I encounter don't like Lennon much in the same way as opposition fans don't like Steven Naismith.  He's an annoying little shite.

8 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Other than understanding what an effigy is.

I assumed he made a mistake and was talking about the spray paint job at Russel Road - however, either way he gets a pass

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

And what racism is.

He might as well chuck it in the mix - According to everything I have read on P&B, Twitter etc the reasons given for "hating" Neil Lennon are non sectarian - so it must be something else, eh?

Complete sweep job from P&Bs resident jambos. Can't say i'm too shocked either tbh.

Whether you want to call it sectarianism, racism or bigotry is besides the point. The overall impact it has on an individual is very much the same.

Who goes to a football match to spout out anti-catholic/irish slurs aimed at one person for 90 minutes? I know the football is brutal, but if you don't have the attention span for it, then you shouldn't be going to the games.

It's pretty clear that the bigotry, racism and general hatred only seems to manifest from 2 particular clubs. How many people does it take before a minority turns into something more than That? It's clearly not a minority at ibrox as we all know and was it a minority the other night when 3 full hearts fans started belting out the billy boys? Some people need to take their heads out their arses as the problem is staring them right in the face.

Archived