Hearts vs Hibs

53 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Its a fact that this deserves a coining?

IMG_20181031_213428653.thumb.jpg.811f51c6438ae132acefd0d8d4325b0c.jpg

What is goading?

Is it a wee fist pump? Is it jumping up to celebrate a goal?

Is it collecting the ball?

At what point does one deserve a coining or a punch?

I never said it deserves a coining because it doesn’t. Just stating there are rules in place to stop opposition player/ manager goading the fans i.e. a yellow card, because it could start crowd trouble.  Every man and his dog knows this. 

Celebrating the oppositions disallowed goal is something I have never seen an manager do in my lifetime as it’s crass and embarrassing, hence why Lennon revels in that type of thing.

FYI the picture above is the very definition of goading the crowd. Yellow card.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think it would be better for everyone if the game was played in front of no cameras to be honest.

Magic idea !

No polis either, would be like Game of Thrones meets The Hunger Games - last fucker alive (Lennon, obvs) gets 3 points ?

2 hours ago, Jammyp said:

Ffs people don’t like NL because NL is a dick not because of his religion or where he is from. 

He is more likely to be a seething mess against certain teams which makes him as bad as some of the backwards thinking unionist that he is victim too.

The hibs love a moan to the media after a derby. Can’t imagine there was anything thrown from there own support and I doubt hibs support have ever thrown coins etc at Easter road.

I can vouch that they certainly have. I was right at the front of the East Stand when Skacel was ripping the pish out of us and there were coins, lighters flying about all over the shop.

The only people responsible for that were the overly sensitive cretins behind me. I doubt any neutral fan would've blamed anyone other than our dafty fans for that situation, nor should they. Neil Lennon seems to bring out some bizarre opinions from people for some reason.

36 minutes ago, Jammyp said:

I never said it deserves a coining because it doesn’t. Just stating there are rules in place to stop opposition player/ manager goading the fans i.e. a yellow card, because it could start crowd trouble.  Every man and his dog knows this. 

Celebrating the oppositions disallowed goal is something I have never seen an manager do in my lifetime as it’s crass and embarrassing, hence why Lennon revels in that type of thing.

FYI the picture above is the very definition of goading the crowd. Yellow card.

Are you 12?

Would you like a wee bedtime story - must be shortly?

Its a fact that this deserves a coining?
IMG_20181031_213428653.thumb.jpg.811f51c6438ae132acefd0d8d4325b0c.jpg
What is goading?
Is it a wee fist pump? Is it jumping up to celebrate a goal?
Is it collecting the ball?
At what point does one deserve a coining or a punch?

I think the point is that it may or may not deserve a touch line ban after due consideration

44 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

:lol: I think I'll pass on that one m9.

If you're talking about Choudry there's a thread in the politics forum, fill yer boots in there.

Politics is if no interest to one self.

45296691_2218257864861446_800802145602371584_n.jpg

Archived