Hearts vs Hibs

24 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20181101_202522.jpg.eee64124aad373a34378a37ea226b4cc.jpg

That photo sums up Hibernian fc. They all take a pop at us but we stand our ground and fight. That could be anyone in kamberi place. Me, dom, a 80 year old pensioner, even Andrew shinnie and the same outcome would have happened. Heart of Midlothian would have shat it yet again from hibs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That photo sums up Hibernian fc. They all take a pop at us but we stand our ground and fight. That could be anyone in kamberi place. Me, dom, a 80 year old pensioner, even Andrew shinnie and the same outcome would have happened. Heart of Midlothian would have shat it yet again from hibs.

Could have done with Kamberi back in ‘86.

Surrounded by Hearts but not budging an inch, proper frontline material.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

In what way is Lennon any way bigoted?  He hates the Hearts and Sevco because of the bigotry dished out towards him. 

Agree. He's had loads of crap to put up with from knuckledragging filth.

He needs to curb his antics and temper on the touchline though.

Good to see the joint statement though. It'll wind up the nazis if nowt else. Now get them tae fck out of our clubs.

21 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Could have done with Kamberi back in ‘86.

Surrounded by Hearts but not budging an inch, proper frontline material.

Hibs not budging an inch.  Your manager is the first in the history of Scottish football to dive FFS.

I know he’s a fat wee b*****d but his chin doesn’t reach down that far.

11 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Chicken or the egg.

Still waiting on any evidence of him being a bigot. 

11 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Agree. He's had loads of crap to put up with from knuckledragging filth.

He needs to curb his antics and temper on the touchline though.

Good to see the joint statement though. It'll wind up the nazis if nowt else. Now get them tae fck out of our clubs.

Agree he needs to curb his temper, hes clearly a decent manager but it will cost him chances of a decent job in England if hes wants to have another go. 

Sadly it seems to be when Hearts are doing well that you seem to get these extra 'without the bus fare' types. I can remember much the same in the Romanov days. And Before anyone has a go yes I am perfectly aware  of issues with my own fans.

Am i the only one that doesn’t think lennon done much wrong. It’s not really his fault the folk behind him are a seething mess. There seems to be a sense of entitlement among that type of fan who seem to think its ok to go along shout “lennon, you are this, that and the next thing” but as soon as a wee gesture, not even flicking the fingers or a get it up ye gesture is done back at them, they see it as a green light to do whatever they want. It doesn’t, the person throwing the coin is a moron, as is the person who laid his hands on the keeper. Don’t need to touch him. I like tynecastle for the layout of the ground, but last night that was a disadvantage to the game.

18 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Am i the only one that doesn’t think lennon done much wrong. It’s not really his fault the folk behind him are a seething mess. There seems to be a sense of entitlement among that type of fan who seem to think its ok to go along shout “lennon, you are this, that and the next thing” but as soon as a wee gesture, not even flicking the fingers or a get it up ye gesture is done back at them, they see it as a green light to do whatever they want. It doesn’t, the person throwing the coin is a moron, as is the person who laid his hands on the keeper. Don’t need to touch him. I like tynecastle for the layout of the ground, but last night that was a disadvantage to the game.

I presume you've not seen previous derbies? 6 years they've not beat us at Tynecastle, he is an ira loathing rat. And he always acts the hardman after something happens to him... How he'd love to meet said person for throwing a coin at him. He'd get skelped about.

1 minute ago, tynie1874 said:

I presume you've not seen previous derbies? 6 years they've not beat us at Tynecastle, he is an ira loathing rat. And he always acts the hardman after something happens to him... How he'd love to meet said person for throwing a coin at him. He'd get skelped about.

Ffs, they've let you out on parole early.

2 minutes ago, tynie1874 said:

I’m with Lennon here. I also loathe the ira.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m with Lennon here. I also loathe the ira.

Likewise.

Not as much as the British Establishment as the IRA haven't commited anywhere near the same level of attrocities, but still. image.jpeg

32 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Hibs not budging an inch.  Your manager is the first in the history of Scottish football to dive FFS.

I know he’s a fat wee b*****d but his chin doesn’t reach down that far.

f**k up mutant

That isn’t going to help anything i agree, I actually thought that levien was quite diplomatic about it all. Was accepting that the behaviour in both incidents was out of order. Lennon did start his interview by trying to laugh by saying they must have plenty money throwing a pound away. But then, don’t want to say ruined it, but should have stopped short of calling the guy out for a square go.

I'm pretty sure when he said he'd like to meet the person face to face he didn't mean for a fight m8

Archived