Hearts vs Hibs

Ignoring these small town fans............most of them  (raith fans, aye) are just jambos or sevco fans in disguise.
Berra has just said he wouldnt want a Hearts player off for that. In the end up, Hearts couldnt beat ten men - fuckin saps.

I’ve absolutely no preference, champ. Go back my posts and see me giving it to both sides. I live in Edinburgh so know first hand that both your mobs are watched by mostly minters.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was listening on the radio and you could hear loads of Hearts shouting individual comments after the coin throw to where the commentary position was.

It was admittedly quite amusing, especially hearing the commentators scrambling to apologise in case anyone was offended (they weren't).

'Highlights' were "Take that you ginger p***k" and "Hope you die".

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

I’ve absolutely no preference, champ. Go back my posts and see me giving it to both sides. I live in Edinburgh so know first hand that both your mobs are watched by mostly minters.

Fuckin hell, I didnt think the bite would be that quick IMG_20181028_153604.jpg.fc7c78ba7ee6ad2a723bf32359a18dd2.jpg

Just now, JamieStevenson said:

Lennon being coined is wrong, no denying that. But it also doesn't happen if he's not goading the fans, simple.

Fans shouldn’t be going to the football if they can’t stop themselves from throwing objects at players/staff. Lennon got it right up them. They were most likely giving him verbals all night. 

I notice the reaction to this incident is very different to when he went on a massive goading spree at Ibrox, which is strange.

3 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Lennon being coined is wrong, no denying that. But it also doesn't happen if he's not goading the fans, simple.

If your reaction to goading is hitting someone with a coin or invading the national football stadium then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Excusing someone doing those things is just as bad.

2 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

It's funny how every team we've played so far this season in the league has put in their worst performance.  I knew that was going to be 0-0.

I know, losing to you guys was awful for us........hang on - no, we got a point with 10 men

Fanny

2 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

It also doesn't happen if football fans aren't hypocritical morons.

Dish it out for 90 minutes, but if the guy on the receiving end turns round and sticks his arms out and gives you a smile, that's outrageous and unacceptable.

Archived