Hearts vs Hibs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Bit early for this is it not ?

11 days to go, can only imagine the 'banter' level by this time next week.

I have my GIF making software open for this one. It's going to be banterrific.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

I have my GIF making software open for this one. It's going to be banterrific.

I have faith in your abilities m9.

Unfortunately the reality is going to be some horrific yams/hobos/poppy feevs chat.

17 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

When was the last time we had an Edinburgh derby where both sides were actually half decent? 06-07 Season? Expecting a good game here and hopefully plenty of heids gone afterwards. Quite Good

Funny, I was thinking this earlier as well. It also feels like we're long overdue a high-scoring 3-2/3-3/4-3 thriller type-game to spare all the tedious diddy 'what a brutal match' comments.

Although I imagine neutrals would have fair enjoyed the 2-2 game we made a c**t of in the Scottish Cup and the 2-1 game we won in May.

33 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

When was the last time we had an Edinburgh derby where both sides were actually half decent?

Although we were both in the Championship, I think the New Year's 1-1 in 2015 had two pretty good teams going toe to toe.

Allan's cross for Cummings was   Leo.jpg.1fca60690d4380282a7598d61691c2af.jpg

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Although we were both in the Championship, I think the New Year's 1-1 in 2015 had two pretty good teams going toe to toe.

Allan's cross for Cummings was   Leo.jpg.1fca60690d4380282a7598d61691c2af.jpg

That game was proper scenes when Cummings scored. Second row right next to the Wheatfield was the place to be. I'm sure Keith Watson nearly scored a screamer to win it on the volley :lol: Cummings scores that header first half we go on to win about 3 or 4 nil as we were dominating. Need a new year day derby again. Non of this 2nd and 3rd pish get it on the 1st at 3pm

3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

When was the last time we had an Edinburgh derby where both sides were actually half decent? 06-07 Season? Expecting a good game here and hopefully plenty of heids gone afterwards. Quite Good

Zibi/McNeil chucked in half our goals against you that season. Zemamama ripping the pish out of pressley and gordon for the first. That c**t gordon saving jones header in the first derby when the whole stadium thought it was in. 3-2 game was mental too. Whittaker hitting both posts is the most Whittaker thing ever.

41 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

Need a new year day derby again. Non of this 2nd and 3rd pish get it on the 1st at 3pm

That game was on the 2nd or 3rd. The last game on New Year's Day was in 2011.

5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

That game was on the 2nd or 3rd. The last game on New Year's Day was in 2011.

Yeah, that game was on the 3rd iirc. Still, would take that over these pish 27th/29th December dates since they brought back the winter break.

Archived