Dundee Vs Hearts - 22/10/18

28 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Heard all this shite from rival fans before

We won't be taking anything for granted & you'll be in for a game, that is all

M8, we are sat at the bottom of the table with 3 points - 19 points less than you lot - having conceded 20 goals and scored 5. The morale at the club is at rock bottom. Our manager is insinuating that he can't do the job without his jug-eared lover boy.

No-one is trying to lull you into a false sense of security. This is a more foregone conclusion than anything else in the history of foregone conclusions. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Actually a bit embarrassed at how easy this is going to be tonight. Is there a procedure whereby Dundee FC can just forfeit the points without playing?

Is there not a rule where if we get 4 players sent off the game is abandoned and we just lose 3-0. Only problem with that is that our team is to soft that they won't put a tackle in that warrants a red card.

8 hours ago, tree house tam said:

How's Macca been doing this season? Has he been a pleasant surprise or just a capable clogger like most Saints players of the last few years?

Good signing so far, intelligence wise he's well above your average spfl player. Brings others into play so well, I actually cant understand why he wasn't playing at a higher level than saints while he was there. He must've been class a few years ago.

12 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

Good signing so far, intelligence wise he's well above your average spfl player. Brings others into play so well, I actually cant understand why he wasn't playing at a higher level than saints while he was there. He must've been class a few years ago.

If you look back, we were that higher level m9.

Well higher than Hearts anyway :lol:

Macca was the fucking man,  I can't wait to abuse the skinny sexy b*****d. 

5 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

That's the formation.

We are shite down the wings.

And in the middle.  :(

I'm disappointed that Calvin Miller hasn't played well for you guys.  He showed some promise in the few games he played for Celtic last year but he seems to be struggling. 

1 hour ago, SEETHING said:

Actually a bit embarrassed at how easy this is going to be tonight. Is there a procedure whereby Dundee FC can just forfeit the points without playing?

They can field an illegal player, tell the SFA about it mid-game and the SFA will mark it down as a draw.

Archived