Dundee Vs Hearts - 22/10/18

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

What's the reason for it being on tonight btw?

It was originally scheduled for this Saturday but moved due to our league cup involvement.

I'm gutted to be missing this, but genuinely feel more confident for our games against Celtic and Hibs than I do about this one. Our performances at Dens are always hit and miss and i don't think I've ever seen us run out comfortable winners, usually a 2-1 or 1-0 win no matter how bad Dundee are doing.

If we can attack corners like we have been then we should be winning this.

Tonight can easily turn into pure poison from the home end.

Turn?

Between the football and the situation with Dodds I’ll be amazed if it’s not pure poison from before kick off.

If Dodds walks out to greet the fans after signing its debatable what exactly will kick off.

Hearts are still not great away from home.  Combine that with cold blustery conditions and our not too impressive Dens Park  record and I would say this game is far from a foregone conclusion.

Dundee 1- 2 Hearts  (Hopefully)

Any Hearts fan thinking this will be a tough game are really underestimating how poor we really are. We're blunt upfront, soft as shite in midfield and give away goalscoring opportunities for fun. Easy away win. Only slight hope I'm clinging onto is that Hearts are without two first-choice centre-backs, and maybe Haring too? Not sure if he'll be risked if they want him fit for the weekend. Still shouldn't make much of a difference. 

Turn?

Between the football and the situation with Dodds I’ll be amazed if it’s not pure poison from before kick off.

If Dodds walks out to greet the fans after signing its debatable what exactly will kick off.
Someone's head perhaps

2 hours ago, an-dee said:

Any Hearts fan thinking this will be a tough game are really underestimating how poor we really are. We're blunt upfront, soft as shite in midfield and give away goalscoring opportunities for fun. Easy away win. Only slight hope I'm clinging onto is that Hearts are without two first-choice centre-backs, and maybe Haring too? Not sure if he'll be risked if they want him fit for the weekend. Still shouldn't make much of a difference. 

Heard all this shite from rival fans before

We won't be taking anything for granted & you'll be in for a game, that is all

Heard all this shite from rival fans before

We won't be taking anything for granted & you'll be in for a game, that is all

Yes but usually fans just say that to play down their chances. We are genuinely fucking hoaching.

Archived