Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

Stop FKIN posting on it and it will disappear you hawfwit
It's called bumping the thread qwerty.

As bul2 won't delete the post then hopefully a mod will.

Their thread is all about having a go at someone who is not in a proper position to defend themselves but then proceeds to get annoyed with others if they get criticized.

Delete the thread

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think if you read my post earlier , I did say a retraction of your post that mentioned I was someone else , who is a “ real” comedian and a better human being than you or your 1978 pal

“Apology offered” is not a retraction and/ or an apology to the person whose talent/ charity work you seemed to delight in slighting

Neither you or “delete the post “ 1978 know who I am so apology required to the person you mistakenly believe I am and I might delete it...... if only to shut 1978 up once and for all as the only fecker he hasn’t asked to delete the post is the United Nations security council

Think if you read my post earlier , I did say a retraction of your post that mentioned I was someone else , who is a “ real” comedian and a better human being than you or your 1978 pal

“Apology offered” is not a retraction and/ or an apology to the person whose talent/ charity work you seemed to delight in slighting

Neither you or “delete the post “ 1978 know who I am so apology required to the person you mistakenly believe I am and I might delete it...... if only to shut 1978 up once and for all as the only fecker he hasn’t asked to delete the post is the United Nations security council
I know who you are, I just respect your privacy on here.

Delete this thread

Obviously no one has ever insulted you or the person I thought u were as “stick to the comedy act “ is one of the worst things anyone on p&b could post must be on a par with telling me that said person is a better human  being than me when you have never met me ,oh and like that person I have raised money for charity and wouldn’t disrespect that that person would have gave me a witty put down as he has done with plenty of talbot fans not completely overreact ,however i’ll be the grown up if said person is hurt or offended by my post I apologise but to you if earlier wasn’t enough so be it.

I know who you are, I just respect your privacy on here.

Delete this thread

Absolute shite, you are never gonna admit you have been wrong, unlike Who ate all the Pies

I’ll make a deal with you , I’ll not post any further on here and you don’t post any more and it will disappear of the recent posts

Absolute shite, you are never gonna admit you have been wrong, unlike Who ate all the Pies

I’ll make a deal with you , I’ll not post any further on here and you don’t post any more and it will disappear of the recent posts
Hear hear [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

19 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

It's called bumping the thread qwerty.

As bul2 won't delete the post then hopefully a mod will.

Their thread is all about having a go at someone who is not in a proper position to defend themselves but then proceeds to get annoyed with others if they get criticized.

Delete the thread

I can’t believe you want this thread deleted yet you keep posting on it. 

look quite a few know who you are, aka a brother of a certain someone, hint hint

I just ridicule everything you say because must of your posts are usual anger towards Talbot. It's obvious you lead a sad life.

So if you keep replying to my posts then I'll match you. It just makes the thread for what it is... a lot of rubbish

At last, an admission that it isn’t just this thread that pisses you off..... it is me in general- fair enough “ I just ridicule everything you say because most of your posts are usual anger towards Talbot “

So all this “delete the post “ pish is personal against me and not the actual content of the post

I dare say you will be able to find the posts that suit you to quote and the date/time posted - if that is not Troll stuff , I don’t know what is

Once again apologies to everybody on here that my initial post was probably put up without really thinking it through and the way it developed into discussing possible repercussions for the bit in question was wrong

However, the attitude of a certain person got me angry that he was to have a say and nobody was to question his opinion
The other issue about mentioning a member of my family got me angry and Who Ate All The Pies was 100% correct - the man in question would have laughed it off or came back with a killer of a put down- so apologies to him and his apology was appreciated

The boy in question as at Talbot - his reasons - motivation is unknown by anybody on here so it is done - move on - that includes myself

The End ( from me- not sure about certain other )

At last, an admission that it isn’t just this thread that pisses you off..... it is me in general- fair enough “ I just ridicule everything you say because most of your posts are usual anger towards Talbot “

So all this “delete the post “ pish is personal against me and not the actual content of the post

I dare say you will be able to find the posts that suit you to quote and the date/time posted - if that is not Troll stuff , I don’t know what is

Once again apologies to everybody on here that my initial post was probably put up without really thinking it through and the way it developed into discussing possible repercussions for the bit in question was wrong

However, the attitude of a certain person got me angry that he was to have a say and nobody was to question his opinion
The other issue about mentioning a member of my family got me angry and Who Ate All The Pies was 100% correct - the man in question would have laughed it off or came back with a killer of a put down- so apologies to him and his apology was appreciated

The boy in question as at Talbot - his reasons - motivation is unknown by anybody on here so it is done - move on - that includes myself

Apology accepted, you're still a fud

Delete the thread

How many times are you going to say the end. What you should be saying is the end (well until the next time)

Closet Talbot fan nah a joost know sour grapes from folk living in the dark ages when I see them. Apologies for the halfwit remark BTW. Halfwit would be an upgrade for you!!!
Hohoho didn’t know you were a comedian. Good to see you come back with a reply 3 days later was starting to think you were either stuck up a talbot fans arse or your WiFi had been cut off up in carbuncle.

[emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476]

Oh did Samson score today did he play and will he win a medal at Talbot yep ur right he won't play for Talbot he won't score and he will win nothing at Talbot where are cumnock in the cup ooooppppsss that right your out so the boy made the right decision now ha ha ha

Archived