Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

Whether the lads done the right thing or wrong thing it doesn’t really matter , no ones hurt or injured and life goes on , its only a game and we’ve got to remember he’s a young lad at the end of the day .

Gives the next derby a bit more oomph to it and i’m sure the Cumnock lads will look forward to playing against him .

All the idle threats and slagging off should remain on the pitch and when the game finishes , both teams shake hands , have a pint and a blether and everyone moves on .

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread is embarrassing absolute no need for it lol.  Players come and go all the time  Anyone with common sense reading these comments can see either side hasn’t done anything wrong grow up and get on with it a lot worse things happen in fitba . 
I've already requested it be closed along with others but they won't do it.
The OP is bul2....go figure

5 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

I've already requested it be closed along with others but they won't do it.
The OP is bul2....go figure

Maybe if everyone would just stop posting on the thread then it would fall off the bottom of page one and be consigned to P and B history. Take the fuel away  from the fire. 

Whether the lads done the right thing or wrong thing it doesn’t really matter , no ones hurt or injured and life goes on , its only a game and we’ve got to remember he’s a young lad at the end of the day .

Gives the next derby a bit more oomph to it and i’m sure the Cumnock lads will look forward to playing against him .

All the idle threats and slagging off should remain on the pitch and when the game finishes , both teams shake hands , have a pint and a blether and everyone moves on .

It is good to see someone who has posted sense ( and I include myself in the criticism of the previous posts )

I made a statement which was designed to highlight the double standards of some individuals when something similar happened with the boy Forde and that was still
My main thrust of the post

Whatever the rights or wrongs of things and it is a done deal and it is time to draw a line under it

If I have offended people in the Junior game, apologies.
If I have offended any of the Taliban posters on here - not bothered

As far as deleting posts is concerned I made a statement and , whether justified or accurate or not, I have the guts to post what I think and not ask people to Pm me to discuss in private what I have , initially , posted in public

I do not wish the boy in question any personal harm and all this silly talk about watching his back etc , is not in order and if some folk are not happy , don’t speak to the guy rather than say things that are personal views

The end

It is good to see someone who has posted sense ( and I include myself in the criticism of the previous posts )

I made a statement which was designed to highlight the double standards of some individuals when something similar happened with the boy Forde and that was still

Whatever the rights or wrongs of things and it is a done deal and it is time to draw a line under it

As far as deleting posts is concerned I made a statement and , whether justified or accurate or not, I have the guts to post what I think and not ask people to Pm me to discuss in private what I have , initially , posted in public

I do not wish the boy in question any personal harm and all this silly talk about watching his back etc , is not in order and if some folk are not happy , don’t speak to the guy rather than say things that are personal views

The end
Just delete the post then ya daftie

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

The end

I take it your not highlighting the P&B debate on this matter as I read this thread called Dirty Transfer Dealings. It ran to ten pages and thankfully no Talbot fans were involved in the Pollok/Kilbirnie/ Forde debate. Two Talbot fans did post, one about the state of Pollok's toilets the other about Scott Robertson. It was mostly Kilbirnie/Pollok and Beith fans that were involved.

Just waded through this thread there. Dear-oh. 

I can see why Cumnock fans would be upset but the OP could/should have presented it in a factual manner instead of his psuedo-intellectual inferences and reference to Taliban (always a good start). Blame him!

I hope keir has many good years at Talbot on the bench. I can't see him get in your team in front of shankers, sean, the 2 wilsons or the boy kemp.  the way he and his agent/dad has handled his affairs on the deal has been nothing short of terrible. correct both teams have traded players for years and we will do it again. as for joining a worse team someone needs their heed looked.

2 hours ago, behindthedugoot said:

I hope keir has many good years at Talbot on the bench. I can't see him get in your team in front of shankers, sean, the 2 wilsons or the boy kemp.  the way he and his agent/dad has handled his affairs on the deal has been nothing short of terrible. correct both teams have traded players for years and we will do it again. as for joining a worse team someone needs their heed looked.

Bitter bitter guy. The way he played for yous last season that I watched  I’m sure he will get a game . As many Talbot fans are  just glad he’s chosen us will make our team stronger as there was a lot of interest in him. He’s chosen to sign an amateur form and maybe got the heed screwed on that’s it’s no all about money. 

Guest Nocknosh1988
2 hours ago, behindthedugoot said:

Exactly never even got off the bench on Saturday hope he gets use to it. 

35 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Exactly never even got off the bench on Saturday hope he gets use to it. 

Let it go or it will eat away at your insides for ever and thats not good for you, it cant be good when your best player leaves for your auld enemy but these things happen, as for not getting off the bench on saturday the boy is just getting over the injury that yous made him play with last season and we had to pay physio to get him right

Can't understand why the OP which is bul2 does not close this thread off. He is a disgrace

FFS - someone has a different view from you - get over it
If I am a disgrace for having an opinion , then guilty as charged
I won’t delete the post, it was my view when I put it on and if you don’t like it - tough

The end ( again)

Archived