Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

No it’s not a wind up we are a better side than the coal stealers.

Im sure the bookies will give you generous odds anytime the teams play each other and if you would like a wee side bet dont hesitate to contact me first, though im sure there would be plenty other offers aswell ya trampoline stealing fecker

Listen to Cancellara and also ask Glenmuir , to name but two, who seem to know who I am, which was one of the first things Taliban 1978 seemed to say , that he/she knew who I was.

I suggest you get your facts right about who I am and to Taliban 1978, [emoji443][emoji445]Let it go , let it go [emoji445][emoji445][emoji445]

And to the other idiot who thinks I am someone else, shame on you having a pop at someone who has given his time freely over the years to help good causes / charities and helped raise funds for the recent testimonial years for a few players at Talbot

He at least has a modicum of talent and consideration for others, you two wankers defo do not

Eh, no they haven't. [emoji848]

Trust me Peter, this has nothing to do with being the OP, it is about confusing me with another person and then having a pop at that person who has raised thousands of pounds over the years for good causes etc and is DEFO NOT ME !!!!!

Listen to Cancellara and also ask Glenmuir , to name but two, who seem to know who I am, which was one of the first things Taliban 1978 seemed to say , that he/she knew who I was.

I suggest you get your facts right about who I am and to Taliban 1978, [emoji443][emoji445]Let it go , let it go [emoji445][emoji445][emoji445]

And to the other idiot who thinks I am someone else, shame on you having a pop at someone who has given his time freely over the years to help good causes / charities and helped raise funds for the recent testimonial years for a few players at Talbot

He at least has a modicum of talent and consideration for others, you two wankers defo do not
Shame on you for creating this post.

Bul2 You are a Troll.

Once again ill say this....DELETE THIS THREAD

My post is not the point - you and another poster on here seem to have me down as someone else, who doesn’t deserve to be disrespected by either of you - so you get that straight

Just to clarify - the original post will NOT be getting deleted by me , although my opinion may be wrong, maybe not
The points I raised may not be to everyone’s liking and if that has offended anyone I am sorry for that

As far as being a Troll is concerned, I made a point and answered people like you who asked questions
Did I question who those people are. -NO
Did I trawl back through posts to justify or take to task people who posted -NO
Was my initial post 100% accurate - REGRETTABLY , NO and I thank my good friend from old Talbot land for correcting me on who most of the posters on a previous thread ( the Forde case) and he was 100% correct and I was wrong
Does the above change why I posted -NO

I have noticed a couple of people on this thread that also feel that a young man who went into revolt with Cumnock for an extra £10 or £20 , is suddenly going to play for free as an amateur - that doesn’t ring true
My opinion only and I will not be deleting any post to suit the whim of Taliban 1978

If you don’t like it, do what I, and I am sure many others do, stop reading the thread till it dies on its arse

See all you whiney cumnock fans yous wid gie everyone the boak. Nae wonder players wantae move on.

I[emoji23]. I know I have a deep Dublin accent, but in gods name what is that. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I know it’s not English [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1360]

You’ve probably not worked a day in your life either ya coal stealing tramp.

One of the funniest things I've read on this site.

the Taliban posters

You and Taliban

Taliban 1978
Taliban 1978

Some of the most cringeworthy patter I've read on this site.

He Better watch his back around the town . Cumnock boy should be playing with Cumnock . Daft boy , was Our best young player in years would of got a move under Leonard. Clowns out the road ruin young players canny stand them. 

One of the biggest morons on this site.

Archived