• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bul2

Poaching players and not paying the money

Not at all would rather have Dan Carmichael in my team any day before Keir Samson

Bitter much???

Away and polish your draw with Talbot trophy ya rabble of rubbish

23 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Not at all would rather have Dan Carmichael in my team any day before Keir Samson

Ok i believe you

It might have been the case that Samson and his 'agent' engineered this move during the course of last season. As mentioned months ago we should have at least offered a better deal around Dec/Jan last year but I don't think he had it in this heart to sign.

Dan is a better player by far, but how long can we hold on to him.

It might have been the case that Samson and his 'agent' engineered this move during the course of last season. As mentioned months ago we should have at least offered a better deal around Dec/Jan last year but I don't think he had it in this heart to sign.

Dan is a better player by far, but how long can we hold on to him.
I honestly feel sorry for the cumnock players.

See all you whiney cumnock fans yous wid gie everyone the boak. Nae wonder players wantae move on.

I honestly feel sorry for the cumnock players.

See all you whiney cumnock fans yous wid gie everyone the boak. Nae wonder players wantae move on.

As I feel sorry for you having to stay out in that shitehole out the road. You’ve probably not worked a day in your life either ya coal stealing tramp.

Think everyone needs to grow up a bit it’s junior football at the end of the day . There’s 100 worse things that happen  at clubs than someone moving on.  One of the best young players I’ve seen in that league along with the likes of Stuart McCann and Thomas Collins in games I took in last season. 

Think everyone needs to grow up a bit it’s junior football at the end of the day . There’s 100 worse things that happen  at clubs than someone moving on.  One of the best young players I’ve seen in that league along with the likes of Stuart McCann and Thomas Collins in games I took in last season. 

I don’t think anybody is sad to see him move on I think it’s the way he’s went about things and to sign an amateur form so Cumnock didn’t get a development fee that’s pissed a lot of people off

As I feel sorry for you having to stay out in that shitehole out the road. You’ve probably not worked a day in your life either ya coal stealing tramp.

The Bobby McCullough's, Derek Bell's Barrowman's and fellow messrs of the old glory cumnock days will be looking at these comments of you f**ds holding their heads in disbelief.

Ohh how the so called mighty have fallen. Bickering about losing 1 player to us. Ffs we have gave you loads, be grateful ya miserable group of turnips

15 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

I don’t think anybody is sad to see him move on I think it’s the way he’s went about things and to sign an amateur form so Cumnock didn’t get a development fee that’s pissed a lot of people off

It was his choice maybe he just wants to get back playing  . Speaking to some of the guys involved in committee today and  he’s no benefiting finically either so yous cannny grumble.  If what your saying is true about his attitude he won’t be here long  nobody will put up with it . 

To be fair, I thought he'd be more suited at Glenafton. No fussed either way though. At least we can't slate him for his carbon footprint.

40 minutes ago, Nock10 said:

To be fair, I thought he'd be more suited at Glenafton. No fussed either way though. At least we can't slate him for his carbon footprint.

Why would he be more suited at glens maybe widne get a game 

2 minutes ago, Atn1986 said:

Heard he’s already ruffled a few feathers in the Talbot camp no be long till he’s out . 

Please let us know who's feathers he has ruffled because he looked at home today?

39 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Please let us know who's feathers he has ruffled because he looked at home today?

Some of your players and management. No be there long