Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

1 minute ago, Blackie Gold said:

I'm not saying I'm interesting or your not a decent fella, I just find your attempts at petty wind ups very boring and unfunny. No doubt their will be a few on here who will need to slip on the Tena Men before they read your musings, but sorry I'm not one.

Fair enough.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh did Samson score today did he play and will he win a medal at Talbot yep ur right he won't play for Talbot he won't score and he will win nothing at Talbot where are cumnock in the cup ooooppppsss that right your out so the boy made the right decision now ha ha ha

Did I say the boy did or didn’t make the right choice or comment on his ability - don’t think so

I commented on the fact that someone who , allegedly , was driven by money, suddenly was happy to play for nothing and wondering what,if any input the buying club had in his decision

I am sure that , particularly at the moment, he has gone somewhere where he has a better chance of winning something

However, I still don’t think that squares with what I have heard /seen/ been told ( all or some of which may not be true) about his attitude etc

I don’t wish him any Ill will or any great success

Delete this thread ( oops sorry

Did I say the boy did or didn’t make the right choice or comment on his ability - don’t think so

I commented on the fact that someone who , allegedly , was driven by money, suddenly was happy to play for nothing and wondering what,if any input the buying club had in his decision

I am sure that , particularly at the moment, he has gone somewhere where he has a better chance of winning something

However, I still don’t think that squares with what I have heard /seen/ been told ( all or some of which may not be true) about his attitude etc

I don’t wish him any Ill will or any great success

Delete this thread ( oops sorry
And yet Davie boy cannot stop himself lol, continues to embarrass himself like his club.

I see yer another barren season forecasted.

On 21/10/2018 at 01:16, Toonheed said:

He Better watch his back around the town . Cumnock boy should be playing with Cumnock . Daft boy , was Our best young player in years would of got a move under Leonard. Clowns out the road ruin young players canny stand them. 

I have been messaged by pie and bovril about my comment. I would just like to apologise for my comment it was bang out of order I wish no harm to the boy. was very angry The way he signed for them. I will be deleting my account. 

And yet Davie boy cannot stop himself lol, continues to embarrass himself like his club.

I see yer another barren season forecasted.

What in my post suggests that I am saying anything wrong or , as you put it , embarrassing to me or my club

I think that , for once, I have put on a studied , sensible reply to a point raised and that still seems to have invoked some kind of hatred in you

I think I actually should take it as a compliment that someone takes such an interest in me, but, this stalking / trolling is becoming a bit scary / weird

DELETE YOURSELF

What in my post suggests that I am saying anything wrong or , as you put it , embarrassing to me or my club

I think that , for once, I have put on a studied , sensible reply to a point raised and that still seems to have invoked some kind of hatred in you

I think I actually should take it as a compliment that someone takes such an interest in me, but, this stalking / trolling is becoming a bit scary / weird

DELETE YOURSELF

Why don't you just delete the post then?

Archived