Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nabbed a goal and set up Graham for his second. Looked good and definately another player of the future supplied from our feeder club.
Blackie to fair I am down south now but Talbot is In my blood but when idiots like this pop up with there stupid comments it's good to wined them up why can't they understand the guy wants to win things he knows it's going to be hard to break in to the team but even if he plays a bit part he will still win cups not like cumnock who will win nothing

Blackie to fair I am down south now but Talbot is In my blood but when idiots like this pop up with there stupid comments it's good to wined them up why can't they understand the guy wants to win things he knows it's going to be hard to break in to the team but even if he plays a bit part he will still win cups not like cumnock who will win nothing

[emoji485]

It will be interesting to see everyone’s thoughts on the boy in a couple of years. 

Did he make the right move? Is he a trouble maker? Has he been a good signing? etc...

He has a bit of history and a bit of a reputation, not just at Cumnock but before that when his father was pushing him as Scotland’s answer to Messi.

It will be interesting to see everyone’s thoughts on the boy in a couple of years. 
Did he make the right move? Is he a trouble maker? Has he been a good signing? etc...
He has a bit of history and a bit of a reputation, not just at Cumnock but before that when his father was pushing him as Scotland’s answer to Messi.
Taxi for iPhone

We’ll know he’s made it when he’s on his way, on his way 🤦🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
17 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Taxi for iPhone

They are my favourite biscuits 

9 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
19 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Taxi for iPhone

Cumnock felt the same as yous do at one point. Wait until he leaves yous for Beith or Hurlford ( or Darvel), that would be funny! But you wouldn’t be bitter. Not enough brain cells to be bitter!

2 hours ago, allyg1977 said:
3 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:
Nabbed a goal and set up Graham for his second. Looked good and definately another player of the future supplied from our feeder club.

Love it! A guy trying to wind people up but he can't spell and obviously doesn't know what punctuation is.

This absolute stinks of stevie  mccreadie a very jealous bitter wee man. Still raging he didn’t get our job comments on everything Darvel and all girvan stuff it’s obvious it’s you. You go on slating everyone on this trying to cause bother must have a lot of time your hands. 

Joined 15 mins ago and comes out with that as a 1st post. Few drinks for dutch courage clearly

7 hours ago, Darvel1968 said:

A few pints after our win yes. Yes just joined as been a guest for a good year now but enough is enough it’s clearly him though . Sly digs into Darvel nearly every post  , comments on everything girvan even bummed himself up on their page.  time someone called him out. Fly digs into most posts.  

Haha, ya idiot, I post on everything that’s going good for the wind up.

Your probably insulting Stevie with those comments.

I like to have digs at Darvel as they have had plenty at us over the past few seasons, especially when both teams were still in the ADL.

Im sure if yous were in 6th and we were just above relegation the legend would be all over it. Same about budgets if yous didn’t have your sugar daddy.

1 hour ago, iPhone said:

Haha, ya idiot, I post on everything that’s going good for the wind up.

Your probably insulting Stevie with those comments.

I like to have digs at Darvel as they have had plenty at us over the past few seasons, especially when both teams were still in the ADL.

Im sure if yous were in 6th and we were just above relegation the legend would be all over it. Same about budgets if yous didn’t have your sugar daddy.

I don't want to be brutal, but to be honest your probably the most boring person who posts on this forum.

2 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Because you are a right interesting fella.

I'm not saying I'm interesting or your not a decent fella, I just find your attempts at petty wind ups very boring and unfunny. No doubt their will be a few on here who will need to slip on the Tena Men before they read your musings, but sorry I'm not one.

Archived