Poaching players and not paying the money

Bul2

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even I’m embarrassed the way this thread is going.

No, that’s a lie.        Keep it going.

The boy and his super agent Dad should never have went on the way they did over a few quid. You would think a Cumnock boy would play for the jersey a bit. It’s not as if he was playing for nothing.

Even I’m embarrassed the way this thread is going.

No, that’s a lie.        Keep it going.

The boy and his super agent Dad should never have went on the way they did over a few quid. You would think a Cumnock boy would play for the jersey a bit. It’s not as if he was playing for nothing.

Bul2 posted knowing what he was doing. Probably thinking he is trying to make the player feel unrest on his move.

Certain cumnock affiliated people i.e bul2 is very bitter about it and had aired his views publicly showing that is how cumnock juniors conducts their dirty washing.

The boy will be given a very warm welcome by the Talbot faithful and bul2's hissy fit will soon be forgotten.

Welcome to Beechwood Keir where we play it a bit more professional than the mob down the road. [emoji16][emoji106][emoji106]

Guest Nocknosh1988
18 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Bul2 posted knowing what he was doing. Probably thinking he is trying to make the player feel unrest on his move.

Certain cumnock affiliated people i.e bul2 is very bitter about it and had aired his views publicly showing that is how cumnock juniors conducts their dirty washing.

The boy will be given a very warm welcome by the Talbot faithful and bul2's hissy fit will soon be forgotten.

Welcome to Beechwood Keir where we play it a bit more professional than the mob down the road. emoji16.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Wouldn’t yous be angry if one of your good players left for nothing course the coal stealers would b. We cannot question his ability/attitude on pitch was there with burns as top performers last season before injury. I find it strange however that the player offered to buy out his contract and why didn’t the club take this on as  it was clear he was leaving , this was from  told on Saturday from a head committee man at game so it must have been discussed . I’m sure the super agent has his next club lined up already. Not really ambitious move as Talbot are a worse team and well behind us right now so I hope he enjoys the bench. 

Wouldn’t yous be angry if one of your good players left for nothing course the coal stealers would b. We cannot question his ability/attitude on pitch was there with burns as top performers last season before injury. I find it strange however that the player offered to buy out his contract and why didn’t the club take this on as  it was clear he was leaving , this was from  told on Saturday from a head committee man at game so it must have been discussed . I’m sure the super agent has his next club lined up already. Not really ambitious move as Talbot are a worse team and well behind us right now so I hope he enjoys the bench. 
Those questions you asked lie at your own door.

Why did he leave?

I suggest maybe the environment at cumnock juniors is toxic?

Going by the amount of vitriol towards him on here kinda sums it up to me.

Guest Nocknosh1988

It isn’t a toxic environment as we are currently 3rd in the league . He left due to a  committee incident that’s well publicised I’m just furious the club didn’t receive any funds if it was a bang average player then fine. My point being after sat , why didn’t we agree a fee with the player if he wanted to get out so bad meaning we would still receive money now we don’t .  He seems to have took the money signs off his eyes unlike last season by playing for free  as an amateur . Young lads make mistakes and I’m sure he will regret moving there already who will only make him worse rather than improving him here at the nock. 

It isn’t a toxic environment as we are currently 3rd in the league . He left due to a  committee incident that’s well publicised I’m just furious the club didn’t receive any funds if it was a bang average player then fine. My point being after sat , why didn’t we agree a fee with the player if he wanted to get out so bad meaning we would still receive money now we don’t .  He seems to have took the money signs off his eyes unlike last season by playing for free  as an amateur . Young lads make mistakes and I’m sure he will regret moving there already who will only make him worse rather than improving him here at the nock. 

You've actually answered my question. It's obvious that cumnock love to air their dirty laundry in public.

A similar story (not footballer) but a certain cameraman came to the Talbot from another local team and was absolutely abused in here and other social media.

It appears daring to have the balls to better yourself then be expected to be publicly denounced by the bitter few.

No one should know what happened with the lad moving on apart from the committee/manager and the lad himself/agent

So it sums up either bul2 and messrs hate the fact he has moved onto a better and bigger club or they are the cumnock committee/management team.

Have a bit of respect bul2 and delete this thread

Can’t see him playing for zero tbh I’m sure there will be a wee back hander below the table to keep him sweet

Is this a wind up or do you lot actually believe that " they are a worse team " what because u have played almost double the amount of games as them and sit a mighty 4 points better off ? With a worse goal difference. I get the full trying to wind the rivals up but that's just embarrassing.

8 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

You've actually answered my question. It's obvious that cumnock love to air their dirty laundry in public.

A similar story (not footballer) but a certain cameraman came to the Talbot from another local team and was absolutely abused in here and other social media.

It appears daring to have the balls to better yourself then be expected to be publicly denounced by the bitter few.

No one should know what happened with the lad moving on apart from the committee/manager and the lad himself/agent

So it sums up either bul2 and messrs hate the fact he has moved onto a better and bigger club or they are the cumnock committee/management team.

Have a bit of respect bul2 and delete this thread

Take it you cant stand Bul2 the amount of times you have mentioned his post.

Take it you cant stand Bul2 the amount of times you have mentioned his post.
The idiot is not a big fan of Talbot. He has instigated a few arguments on here. The way he has slated young kier should be worth a note for future dealings with that lot. Not a big fan of washing yer clubs dirty laundry on a public forum

4 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

Can’t see him playing for zero tbh I’m sure there will be a wee back hander below the table to keep him sweet

Let it go now. If there was one club who wouldn’t give out backhanders it would be us no matter what player was at the club it wouldn’t happen. Henry and co of our Comittee have already stated the player receives no wage. Maybe he’s no all about money like you’ve made him out to be. Gee it a rest noo. 

Is this a wind up or do you lot actually believe that " they are a worse team " what because u have played almost double the amount of games as them and sit a mighty 4 points better off ? With a worse goal difference. I get the full trying to wind the rivals up but that's just embarrassing.  

If you read all the comments it’s the same person that’s stating that he thinks Cumnock are better team than talbot. Can’t say myself or many other Cumnock fans agree with him.

1 hour ago, Botlad67 said:

Let it go now. If there was one club who wouldn’t give out backhanders it would be us no matter what player was at the club it wouldn’t happen. Henry and co of our Comittee have already stated the player receives no wage. Maybe he’s no all about money like you’ve made him out to be. Gee it a rest noo. 

His eyes must be closed or smoking to much wacky baccy to think after a few league games cumnock will finish above Talbot but let's see how the trophy cabinets look at the end of the season that's what it's all about oh have we not got 1 already oh yes we do

Guest Nocknosh1988
15 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
6 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

His eyes must be closed or smoking to much wacky baccy to think after a few league games cumnock will finish above Talbot but let's see how the trophy cabinets look at the end of the season that's what it's all about oh have we not got 1 already oh yes we do

No it’s not a wind up we are a better side than the coal stealers.

Archived